Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

asakah(asakah38)

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Name:asakah38
                                        What team are you applying for?
                                        Any  team as long im in the team im happy
[ltr]Why are you applying to the AT?[/ltr]
[ltr]Im applying AT because I believe that AT has alot of benefit to me in terms of career in SS.I also believe that i can bring benefit to people of SS in terms of advertising for example i would like to attract people to SS because in SS we learn a lot of thing and its workers are helpful and discipline[/ltr]
[ltr]                                                  •What can you bring to the team?[/ltr]
[ltr]i can motivate i can arouse the atmosphere to a cheerful one.im a good listener i can give and take.i think out of the box.im helpful and likes to work in team.[/ltr]
[ltr]                           •Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?
i think i deserve to be part of AT as im creative,helpful,unselfish,have great social skills and good in advertising.I also understand that this post requires a candidate with a strong analytical mind, a self starter who must be able to work with little supervision. I possess these attributes and they have served me well in the past - ensuring my rapid promotion in SS
                                      Please state if you have any experience in                                                                                 advertising/marketing.
I am currently working part time with my aunt selling clothings online.There we post shirts and stuff and we have lots of buyers our page have 13000 likes.None of our buyers complained.This is due to my awareness and i usually counter check the items.once we promoted our business in a local bazaar and the outcome is favourable
I would appreciate if you take time reading my application and i really hope i get chosen.It would be a good experience for me and the rest of the SS staff

thank you

[/ltr]

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you for your application! Smile

S.

asakah(asakah38)

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:44 pm

what does that meaN?

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:28 am

It means... thank you for your application. LOL. 

We will contact you for an interview. 

S.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm