Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Name: -Youngcoolzb
What team are you applying for?
Any team but I prefer Creative Team Smile

Why are you applying to the AT?
Im applying to the AT team because I think im great in creatively advertising as well as I love to create great ideas to help the AT team in advertising. I would also love to tell people more about the exciting things happening in SS by advertising in interesting and creative ways. I think im an outspoken person too.
What can you bring to the team?
I could bring joy to the team as I think im an outgoing person. I like to listen to other people's opinion before giving out my own. I could also help to create interesting campaigns together with my other team mates if I get this unit. I think I also could get along with the other people and work together Smile
Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?
I think I deserve to be a part of this team as I am good in advertising and thinking creatively as well as leading others towards joining SS in an interesting way. I think I can think a lot too Razz 

Please state if you have any experience in advertising/marketing.
Yes I do have experience as I am a scout in my school and as a scout we have some activities like organising creative campaigns and advertising our products to sell so we have some money for our group
Well take time to read my application and I hope I will get chosen. It would be a new experience for me and a second EU for me Smile

sonyteo

sonyteo

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 am

Good luck to you! Wish you all the best, i will be seeing you in AT team when you soon Very Happy

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:33 am

Thank you for your application. 

I will contact you in game for your interview (: 

S.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum