Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

coolcookoid

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 am

Name: Ashlee80
What team are you applying for?
 Creative Team 

Why are you applying to the AT?
Im applying to the AT team because i think it will be a lovely oppotunity for me to connect with others by telling them the best of <SS> and also i have a creative mind which  use alot  Very Happy 
What can you bring to the team?
I could bring creativeness , joy , peace and imagiative thoughts. I think ill fit in the creative team because  i love being creative listenng t others thoughts and also having fun !!!!Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN! Icon_smile
Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?
I think I deserve to be a part of the Advertising Team because i have a lot of experience influencing people to join <SS> it is a habit for me , also being there sharing your thoughts with other would be the best part of it. Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN! Icon_razz 

Please state if you have any experience in advertising/marketing.
Yes I do have alot of experience as you might know im the President of my Advertising team. We have influenced alot of people by picking the right words we to use are also convincing. We have also being selling in our town market and every week we have at least 5 people come to our stall nothing less haha

Please Take time to read my application and consider me being in the team it would be a lovely if i actually go in thank you . Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN! Icon_smile

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you for your application! Smile

S.

coolcookoid

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Did i get in ?

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member