You are not connected. Please login or register

Policy On Going And Submitting A LOA [Attention]

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Policies :

• The maximum amount of time someone may go on a LOA is 1 month, 4 weeks, 31 days.
  • You must ensure your rank and some form of [LOA] is in your motto if you are going on a LOA and have submitted a request.
  • You must properly fill out and submit a LOA in order to be marked down for one. http://www.officialss.com/contact-form.html
  • If you do not return in 31 days or contact any [1iC] to explain/extend before your LOA is finished, you will be removed of your position.

• The maximum amount of time Leadership and below may not log onto Habbo without being on a LOA is 2 weeks, 14 days.
  • The maximum amount of time Senior Staff/MoD+ may not log ontop habbo without bein on a LOA is 1 week, 7 days.
  • If you are found to be inactive by not being in the base on a daily basis or clearing your motto for no reason or having something that is not your rank you may be considered 'AWOL' - Absent Without Leave
  • If you don't log in for 14 days or are considered AWOL by a [1iC] you will be removed of your position.

This policy must be followed. Especially, Policy Number 2. I saw a lot of you guys didnt follow it. I put it here because I want this policy to get noticed, Since most of you didnt follow it.

Regards,
Eryssa

IAmWill!

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 am

thanks Ery!

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Break one of the following Policy, Your LOA will not be approved.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm