Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strike Policy

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Dii_xOx

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:40 pm

I've had a chat with Terroriquez, our Founding Father regarding the strike policy so that we can enforce the strikes a little more often and not just when someone is demoted because as you know... Our strike system is to be taken very seriously. 

I believe strikes should be issued in this nature:

Strike 1: An official strike, which serves as a major warning alerting all high ranks that the offender has been warned about the offense(s)... I'm not necessarily stating that you should strike someone because they used color chat... But preferably after you've constantly warned them about it and they are not MoD+.

- This is normally where the High Rank educates the offender about a certain rule they have broken which, of course is not allowed at Secret Service.

Strike 2: A demotion. Offender should be demoted simply because they have already been warned and should already be on edge not to violate any more of Secret Service rules.

- The amount of ranks to demote someone should never be above a total of 4 ranks (usually they would get the hint if you knock them down 2 ranks since promotions are so scarce - depending on division/rank) unless directed by a iC rank.

Strike 3: Termination/Fired. Offender has been issued several hints that the behavior is not tolerated at Secret Service.

- In an instance, I believe some users shall be placed on suspension if they are valued at Secret Service but for some reason can not follow the rules and they are willing to do it the right way this go round but under strict monitoring by iC ranks and lose privileges like promoting others, having the ATT command, ect. Basically a probation with a demotion of a severe amount of units.

F.A.Q

~ Where will I post my strike(s)?
- Great question. I'd also like to invent the idea for the forum administrators to create a new section titled "Strikes".

~ How will the strike section work?
- Easy! There will be two threads in that section. One labeled "Issued Strikes", the other labeled "Strike Removals". High Ranks will have the ability to view a global-wide thread of who received a strike, when they received it, and why. 

~ What makes a strike unofficial?
- Not following proper guidelines like filling out the Issued Strike Log.

- In those threads you will be able to follow a format similar to the ones below:

Issued Strike Log

Username: (Username of the offender)
Old Rank: (Offenders rank)
New Rank: (Offenders rank after any demotion(s) may have occurred, if not: N/A)
Action: (Strike 1: Warning, Strike 2: Demotion, Strike 3: Termination, Probation, Severe Demotion)
Reason: (Explain the reason of your strike)
Screenshot: (Some situations may require a screenshot for proof of the individual violating above reasons)

Strike Removal Log

Username: (Username of individual)
Reason for removal: 
a - User conduct is much better
b - More than "x" amount of day(s) with strike(s)
c - Strike is unofficial

Those are the only 3 reasons that strikes should be removed off any offender by any High Rank.  As always if anyone is found removing their strike they are instantly terminated. No questions asked.

If you like this idea, please rate it and give me suggestions to help improve the strike policy. I've also forwarded some other great ideas to our Founding Father. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy your Holidays!  🎅 

loza

loza

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Very detailed and easy to understand. I like it. Smile

Dii_xOx

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks Mr Loza. I appreciate it Smile

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:47 pm

*claps* as loza said..easy to understand ;3

Dii_xOx

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you  ❤ :lol!:  

Dii_xOx

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Opinions everyone?

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Wow! Really impressed! I like it !:-) ♥ It's easy to understand and maybe everyone knows now what are the strikes used for :-)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

EmpyDude

KillerAlexMan

KillerAlexMan

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 am

much more understandable Smile

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:57 am