You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Room

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a few quick reminders and new things!

1. The training room is NOT a hangout! This has been stated SEVERAL times and quite frankly I’m tired of saying it! This room needs ONLY 2 supervisors, unless other permission is given. The desk is for the supervisors and to help recruits with questions, not to hangout in! From now on: When too many people are in training room you will be asked to go BTB only 2 times, if you fail to go BTB the second time you will be given a demotion for insubordination (Not listening) IF you fail you still fail to go BTB the second time you can and will be given a strike! This is a warning that you shouldn’t need, but I will state anyway!

2. If you happen to be in the training room and there are recruits to be trained, please train them! If you have no intention of training someone, stay out of the training room, supervisors included. So I repeat if you are in the training room and there are recruits that need to be trained train them! No should be excluded from this!

3. When you have one person you are training please whisper the training unless you are the only one in the training room! I cannot stress how distracting this can be to others who are trying to training more than one person.
4. When training please follow the color code!! If you cannot please use any color BUT red! Red will be used when necessary! So please DO NOT use red while training

5. When supervising in training room or greeting someone, please whisper to the person! If you are talking to a group of people take it BTB. We are trying to keep the distractions to a minimum! Also lets keep any conversations appropriate to SS, if you cannot whisper (Like when you are talking to a group of recruits waiting) If you are not whispering you will be asked to whisper 2 times, upon the third time a demotion will be given any time after that a strike will be given.

These things are asked to be done for a reason, so please follow them!
Personally I do not want to strikes or demote people and im sure others do not either, but as some know I will so dont test me Evil or Very Mad Very Happy 
If there is anything else anyone can think of please see me!

Last edited by .-FlyingAce-. on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Also on another note:

Please DO NOT just open the gate for recruits! Follow through with them to the training room! If there are others in there then fine you can leave, but just do not open the gate and let them into training!

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Demotions should be given before strikes. Remember, 3 strikes = fire, the most severe consequence. Demotion is more of a slap on the wrist than a major punishment like a strike.

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Also, Pets have been forbidden in the room by Rick.

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Ill edit that then, & Oh ok i was told they werent blocked but ill take that out! Thanks Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Agreed thank you!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Man your right. Everyone go to the training room just to chitchat. As some HR+ complained to me. :/

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 am

Yeah roxie, you're not the only one.. they complained to me too

ShayrieLaverra

ShayrieLaverra

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks for posting this... As i trained ppl as well i got annoyed when lots of ppl crowding in TR at the fountain area and talking chitchatting to each other...not whispering...and some not doing anything instead and just hanging out...

Hyperguyalex

Hyperguyalex

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Moderator Notice:
Topic Locked - Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gx3u3YCmcF01zMoe17Blw

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts: