You are not connected. Please login or register

New Training Room

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Hello everyone!

The time has come where the Founders have granted us a NEW training room! Just a few things i want to go over with everyone

1. Please if you are training only 1 Person please whisper to them! we now have 3 training rooms and that can be a little confusing if 3 rooms are training and at different points in the script, please make sure though if you are training ONE person please whisper the training script to them. Please make sure you let them know to only watch ur chat bubbles!

2. The training room is NOT a room to hangout in! Please limit the training room to 3 people training and 2 others. Anymore then that need permission! The two extras please be ready to train a recruit if need be! We do now have a desk, so the two extras please sit at the desk! If there is no one in training room please BTB!  If you are not needed there someone will ask you to BTB, that means go BTB!!

3. Promotions- If you watch someone train 1 person, please do not just promote them because the trained someone, they need to deserve the promotion! Yes, it is possible to promote someone though for training someone, if they do a great job! But if you see someone train 2-3+ times and do a good job, then a promo would be great!

4. If someone is waiting to be trained, please let them know it will be a minute and have them take a seat at the two back sofas and they will be trained soon! Maybe get them a coffee to show you care about them and make them feel welcome, might work too!

Any other questions please see me in game, comment here whatever you would like! :)Enjoy all of you!

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Brilliant, thanks for the information and I hope everyone reads this! (: 

S.

:.bellybottom.:

:.bellybottom.:

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

Love the new training room! & the additional tips is very helpful, Thank you! ❤

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Great tips, TJ. I would advise everyone to look and pay heed to this.

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Administrator Message:

Locked - Out-of-date information. We now have a new training room.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm