You are not connected. Please login or register

EA Applications

Message (Page 1 of 1)

laura8621

laura8621

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Recently I got appointed the new HoA (Head of Alliances), the EA team are in need of new members. The current ones have been removed approval of Rick as most except one were all high iC. Roxie will remain in the unit the rest have been removed. We need 5 new members to fill up the EA team. If you would like to become part of the EA team and help monitor our alliances then fill out the form below. I will make the decision of the new members by next week. 

Habbo Name: 

Why you would like to be part of the EA:

What you could bring into being apart of EA:

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT):

http://officialss.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Foundation kicked aswell?

laura8621

laura8621

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Rick told me everyone except Roxie to give the lower iC chances to prove themselves and to get more involved.

http://officialss.com

Eric903

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Habbo Name: RamonaKallo

Why you would like to be part of the EA: Because I would like to work for SS,and you must work well under pressure & within the public eye Smile . Writing,presentation of yourself and your current agency , and interpersonal skills are important for EA.  As an EA member you must focus on relations & strong persuation & negotation skills Very Happy and it is also a big responsibility,which I think,I can face it Wink . 

What you could bring into being apart of EA: Because I have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability and personality to work collaboratively, 
accept responsibility, and motivate my Team. And you must integrate aswell very good with the allies ,  I have personal energy & enthusiam & I like to help my Team & motivate them Very Happy . I am a responsible person ! Smile 

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT): SWAT

xohockeygirl1

KillerAlexMan

KillerAlexMan

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Habbo Name: KillerAlexMan

Why you would like to be part of the EA: I'll love to make The SS Alliances with other habbo agencies very strong. I love making the SS Bigger and i think this will help and also getting to work with other agencies. They might bring new ideas to the SS. As well.

What you could bring into being apart of EA: Ill Try to bring new alliances with new or old agencies. Like Some of the new FBI's that open ill bring new and strong alliances with them. Ill also share some of our ideas or thing we do with our old agencies to help them. 

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT):  either WH Or SWAT. i don't mind really. I've worked with both before and i got connections in there Smile

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Habbo Name: PrincessaLuce

Why you would like to be part of the EA:
Because it was one of the units that I have come to love and really wanted to be in from the start. I think its a good platform to learn new things from other's point of view. I often like to visit and talk to other agencies friends on their opinions on certain things. I would love to have the opportunity to communicate more with other allies. We could accomplish much more by working and communicating with them.

What you could bring into being apart of EA: I can bring my personal experience and open minded perspective to interact positively with others.
I can bring my sense of professionalism to handle matters regarding the alliances. I'm willing to spend my time to brainstorm for ideas, meetings if needed. I have a decent patience level and love to make friends Very Happy 

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT): I do not have as many and as deep connection with them as most but I don't mind any. But if I have to choose then I would prefer to work with CIA.

Squirta210

Squirta210

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Squirta210

I would love to be part of this unit because after getting 4ic i have not had a great deal of things i can do, i am in no EU's i don't have to write any reports (not complaining about the reports part) and am at a loss where i can be useful. Basically all i do is slop around base, AFK (trick i learnt from founders) , promote workers and supervise i would like something else to do that is constructive and is beneficial to the secret service being joining EA will give me a chance to see and chat with my friend is other agencies and it will give me a chance to learn more about the other agencies day to day proceedings.

I am well know by alot of members and good friends with a fair amount of founders in our alliance Agencies and non Alliance Agencies i am well respected and i extend that same respect back, i work hard to achieve what has to be done, i have good organisation and communication skill.

I have no issues with what Alliance Agency i work with i have friends in everyone of them three if my application is accepted i am happy to go wherever i am asked and will have no complaints

Barbarafairy

Barbarafairy

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 am

EA Applications    

Habbo Name: Barbarafairy

Why Would you like to be a part of EA :

It sounds like fun doing stuffs for SS, as i want to be a part of SS very well i should know the SS and its work more closely nothing is unequal just need to know about it. As my duty to do each stuffs very perfectly i would like to join this team too for knowing the Secret Service more. As i am being honest actually i don't know anything about this team but as to be smart if someone says about this Team, i will Recognise the works Wink.

What You could bring into being a part of EA:

I Can bring happiness and joy of working , as every work is fun to me i will be energitic and will do whatever i was ordered as being a part of EA. If someday im accepted to the team i will respect my leaders and co- workers as they are my friends. I will be a good always as i am and more.

Which Preferred ally would you rather work with {CIA / WH / SWAT}:

Actually i prefer SWAT i don't know why but its like good agency.

Viv,

Viv,

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 am

Habbo Name : Viv,

Why would you like to be part of the EA :
I have actually dissapointed the EA before , but it has been great working with alliances so if i get to join i will change and hopefully make great service. I would like to join it also is because i could learn more about how alliances and things goes .

What could you bring into being apart of EA :
I can consult the people who have bad traces of SS in our alliances , i can also help out with making a great alliance and give ideas in meetings Smile

Which prefered ally would you rather work with (SWAT/ WH / CIA) ?
I would prefer CIA

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

Habbo Name: mdeal4

Why you would like to be part of the EA: I just love visiting allies and investigating and helping with alliance management

What you could bring into being apart of EA: I've investigated 20+ Habbo agencies and armies, love visiting allies and would really enjoy doing more than jus visiting allies xD

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT): Id take SWAT or WH.

HSF

HSF

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:29 am

Habbo Name: HotSpecialForce

Why you would like to be part of the EA: I really love working at SS so I would be happy if I can help SS, I would help to strengthen the alliance and the communication with our allies, I am also ready for this responsibility to monitor our alliances.

What you could bring into being apart of EA: I can help to communicate with Agencies specially our allies for them to like SS, I can interact with people and bring ideas in case there is a meeting.

Which preferred ally would you rather work with (CIA, WH or SWAT): Any alliances but I prefer CIA.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm