Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advertising Team

Message (Page 1 of 1)

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:45 pm

The Advertising Team is one of the most useful and important units at the Secret Service.

AT advertises the Secret Service and maintains the room population. 

Hey guys! 

The time has come for us to pick some new members! 
We're looking for individuals to join both of our teams: 

Public Relations 
& 
Creative Team 

If you think you're skilled in the art of conversation then come join our Public Relations team! 

However, if you think you're more creative, and prefer to do things behind the scenes, then join our Creative Team!

APPLY
by replying to this thread and answering these questions: 

Name:
What team are you applying for?

Why are you applying to the AT?
What can you bring to the team?
Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?

Please state if you have any experience in advertising/marketing.

OR

Come check our official AT Website at 

And apply there!

If you think you've got the skills to be a part of AT, then go and apply! 
Quick! Quick! Quick! 

Last edited by sydnie.violet on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Name: RamonaKallo
What team are you applying for?: Public Relations

Why are you applying to the AT?: I'm applying for the AT,because I consider myself an open person,I'm sorting out the problems,I'm also nice and I like to hear the others opinions, I have the abillity to communicate clearly, I'm creative, I have an outgoing personality, and also self-confidence and of couse,I love <SS> and I love what it goes in <SS>,and I also enjoy working in the <SS>,I also have the abillity to cope with pressure. 

What can you bring to the team?: Well I would like to arrange and to represent our agency at events like open days,sponsorship,to the other companies, or just simply to the newcomers. I would tell them the advantages for working in the <SS> , and why should they join it, and that we have also many facilities. As a PR you must be very disciplinated and to have maneers and it is also a big responsibility and I would like to make a good work with the team ! Very Happy And as a PR means you'll learn a lot of different things

Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?: Well in my opinion, because i think it will be a new experience for me,I'm a hard worker,and I also talk very much in the real life,I'm a great speller,I love spelling,and I also love <SS>! And I also like to listen to the others and their problems,and as a PR you can build your own skills! 

P.S. Thank you c': :oops: 

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:19 am

___Justin___

Applying for Public Relations

Applying for AT as (i have to admitt i'm a bit bossy) I like to be in charge of things I think are important in the SS. I have the ability to accept hard challenges such as, coping with Trolls and Spammers, and maybe trying to change their minds into being nice citizens and maybe future SS Staff. I am also a very interested person, I like to attend meetings and listen to what others need to say, to improve the SS.

I am a very open minded person, I could bring many ideas to the team to expand their range of events and ways to attract newcomers in becoming SS Recruits.

Lastly I think I deserve to be a part of AT as this is my first time applying to an SS group, so this is my chance to show you guys I could be a great member of AT, and improve it many ways i think would be the best for it.

I have previously worked for varius services but have not had any experience with any Advertising Teams.

Thank you for reading, hope I have pleased you c: 
- Justin

Noloyo

Noloyo

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Noloyo
Applying for Public Relations
Why are you applying I am because I like to talk a lot as you may know and I like to bargain and tell people how they can improve and help and I like to talk people out of things and talk people into things.
I can bring to the team talking creativity and being able to talk to people without getting mad and being very patent with helping them even if they don't quite understand.
I think I deserve to be a part of AT because I am very patient with talking and helping our Agency improve in new creative ways.
I have some experience in advertising I don't know if this counts but I was on the school debate team.
Thanks for reading and I hope you choose me
-Landen the Dork

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

Name: -Youngcoolzb-
Any team but I prefer Creative Team

Im applying to the AT team as I want this to be my second EU as I love advertising as well as creating creative ways to advertise and communicate in interesting and creative ways. 
I could bring joy to the team as im an outspoken person and I would always give in to others to give their opinion first before I do. I think I would also be good in creating interesting campaigns together with my team and work together to lead others Smile
I think I deserve to be a part of the AT as I consider my self an outgoing an joyful person that could advertise in interesting ways as well as creative thinking behind the scenes. It would be a splendid experience to be in AT and help the team in various ways Smile

Yes, I do have experience as I was a scout before in my school and have advertise for campaigns and also create campaigns together with my mates Smile

Thank you. I hope you take time to read my application and let me join the AT Wink

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Pick Me Please :'[  !

shifel

shifel

Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:33 am

Name:

Creative Team

Because it sound like something i'll be good at, im good at graphic design so I can make banners and websites and logos and everything there is needed.
I can bring any type of graphic by working hard and doing some googling Smile
Because I have been part of SS a long time now, and i have always been constant in SS and I think this team will be good for my and my reputation in SS

Please state if you have any experience in advertising/marketing
I have helped my sister a thousand times in her store irl making her banners and design and meeting new clients.

Sarahlyn2013

Sarahlyn2013

Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Name: SarahLyn2013
Which team: Either Team

Why am i Applying?
 I am Applying for the AT team because it sounds like something i would be good at. I love coming up with different ways to have fun, and i know how to create  websites, edit photo, and things like that. Most of the time I am in base, I am talking to Lower ranks and trying to get them to express them selves so they have fun while working.

What can I offer the team? 
I hope to bring creative ideas and computer skills. But mostly I hope I can have the chance to help make a difference in the SS by creating fun campaigns, also being able to help coworkers by listening to them and challenging them to make friends so working wont be boring. 

Why do I think I deserve to be apart of the team? 
I believe I deserve to be apart of the team because I am  outgoing and determined. I always put other people before me and help them in any way i can. It would be a wonderful new experience to learn from and to become a member of the team. 

Do I have any experience in advertising/marketing? 
Yes, in school I am the leader a group that creates campaigns to support causes. For example,  a student in my school has cancer and  we sold bracelets to raise money for him. I have experience in marketing because my family used to own an Atlanta Bread Company, and I worked there for about 6 years.

KLUsweet

KLUsweet

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:50 am

Name: KLUsweet
Creative Team

Im applying to the AT team bcs I love creating and editing picture also be creative.
i could give an idea but basically i more into graphic thingy aka editing Wink
I think I deserve to be a part of the AT as I consider my self an outgoing an joyful person. It would be a great experience to be in AT and help the team Razz

i only have experience on the creating part Advertising Team Icon_smile

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:55 am

Application closed.

Roxie will not be accepted.

We will start accepting members and provide you with tasks! Please remember that we'll also judge based on your activeness as its the most vital requirement needed. Goodluck all <3

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 am

Shall I make this a normal topic?

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 am

Yes and I think its fine to close the topic as well as we already have the names listed down. Thank you very much, sir (:

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Administrator Notice:
Un-locked due to request

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Applications are re-opened. Please apply and we'll try to arrange an interview with you as soon as possible. (Mind you we still prefer active members more)

red104

red104

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 am

Name: red104
Whichever you need people in, I don't mind <3

Why are you applying to the AT? I'm applying for AT because I like to be helpful around the SS. I like to hear what people have to say and work with that to help them with anything that they need. I also love to come up with new and inventive/creative ways to advertise something or even create something new so people could go "Whoa, that's new."

What can you bring to the team? I can bring myself! =D On a more serious note, I can bring my new and creative mind into the team to perhaps change up the dynamic a bit and provide new ideas for you guys. 

Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT? Because I'm attentive, organized, I listen to people and what they need done, and I work great with a deadline. I promise I won't disappoint you guys if you choose me.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

xohockeygirl1

Risknext

Risknext

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Name: Risknext (Kristen)
What team are you applying for? Public Relations

Why are you applying to the AT? I really love working at SS. I've met so many cool people here and I think I can share that experience with newcomers. I love helping, no matter what it is. Give me something small, give me something huge. I can handle it.

What can you bring to the team? I'm a Psychology major at my university, so I know what it takes to get into people's heads. Other than my psychology knowledge, I will bring a positive attitude and an overly helping person. 

Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT? I believe I'm deserving of the spot because I'm determined to make SS as fun and positive as possible. I absolutely love helping out everyone and I work my hardest around the base and elsewhere. I even secretly advertise to my friends that don't even have Habbo. 

I'm an executive member of a university club, so I have a lot of experience with bringing the word around about events and organizations. 

http://dumbledorkk.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm