Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Applications for the Advertising Team are now OPEN!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

liubrican

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am

Name:liubrican
                                        What team are you applying for?

Creative Team

Why are you  applying to the AT?

I'am applying to the AT team because i will have oppotunity to meet people with more creative ideas then me and will learn from them to use it more likely on <SS>. Very Happy  Very Happy 
                                         What can you bring to the team?

i can bring joy to the team and ideas because i like making jokes and ideas came out of my jokes.
                                      Why do you think you deserve to be part of AT?

i think i deserve to be a part of AT because i have done some good advertising back in the years and can influence alot of people.

Please state if you have any experience in advertising/marketing.

As you can see on top i said have done some good advertising back in the years plus i also use keywords to be in almost all my advertising those not keywords i may consider taking them in the advertising because it may be close to those keywords.

Please take some time of your lunch or dinner to read my application and may consider me joining the team of AT,it would be very happy for me if i was actually in the team. Smile  Cool 

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:26 am

Thanks for your application.

We'll call you up for interview, so be active Wink

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm