Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

SET - Special Events Team Application & Details!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:30 pm

SET - Special Events Team Application & Details! Set_ba10
<SS> SET: Special Events Team
·    Officially launched in October 2013
·     Plan & Host Events for <SS> Secret Service

Application Form (Reply Below):
Habbo Name:
Current Rank Unit:
Timezone:
Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life):
Reason of Joining:

--- Archive (Basically Happenings in 2013) ---
Past Planned Events: Opening Ceremony, <SS> Monthsary (5, 6 & 7), Halloween Nights, Awareness Campaigns (Breast & Lung Cancer, & Epilepsy), Weekly Friday-Saturday Games (2), Novel Writing Competition, Be an Animal Event, <SS> 2013 Mass Photo Shoot, Christmas Jumble (3 Weeks Competition), Christmas Party, & New Year Countdown Celebration.

Currently Planning: First 7 Days of 2014!
Past Structure: 3 Teams (Alpha, Bravo & Logistics)

--- New (2014) Structure ---
Overseer: In charge of the entire SET.
Leader: In charge of the entire SET as well. Assist the Overseer.
Control: Control the work force between members and communication flow between workers.
Foundation Members: Help by approving, communicating, & providing logistics.
Affiliates: Help to get approvals, communications & provides logistics. (Have to be Member first!)
Members: Plan & Host Events.

Weekly Meetings: Every Saturday @ 9a.m. EST in Meeting Room / SET Office.
(Must attend at least one per month.)
In Weekly Meetings, there are two types of possible discussions that may be held:
(A) When there are upcoming events:
Upcoming Events are firstly introduced.
Then, a Leader & members will be selected to be part of the Planning Committee of the Event.
(Min. 1 Leader with 2 Members, Max. 1 Leader with 6 Members.)
Then, the Committee will need to give a draft planning on their Event.
Then, meeting will continue with other Committees’ event planning progress.
(B) When there are no upcoming events:
Each Planning Committee take turns to present what their planning & its progress.

[Each Meeting will end with conclusions of what should be done.
Minutes of each Meeting will be posted on either forum or website.]

Additional Info:
SET Funding - Comes from donations & earnings from P2P, etc.
(Funding helps us to purchase furniture for Event Room & prizes for competitions.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

SET’s Main Committee consist of Overseer, Leader, Control, & Foundation Members.
SET has many Sub-Committees.
Each Sub-Committee is in charge of each Event.
In each month, if there are 3 events, there will at least be 3 Sub-Committees.
Each SET Member must at least be in each Sub-Committee, either as a Leader of Member.

Current Members:
Overseer: KittyLeeXH
Leader: Vacant (Must be a Member first, will be selected, same goes for Control.)
Control: emoroxie
Affiliates: weianthony & Hyperguyalex
Members: PrincessaLuce, sonyteo, EmpDude, leann141, maggiehan, OfficerNic, Jannette98, Rocker_Reaz, eddiesouthcombe, & Sydnie.violet

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Good luck to all who apply!

Administrator Message:
Topic pinned as an application  :king: 

Last edited by Serg on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

SET's Application System:
Step 1: You Reply your application.
Step 2: You wait for the results! If selected, you will be scheduled for Interview by the SET. If not, we are really sorry, you are not what we are looking for at the mean time, please try again next time.
Step 3: Interview!
Step 4: Results will be posted on the forum & you will have to attend the following SET Meeting on 11 January.

You will be required to inform KittyLeeXH if you are unable to attend. (Same goes for existing members.)

By the way, it is not compulsory for Affiliates to attend meetings. But have to provide aid for planning and help out.

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Serg wrote:
Administrator Message:
Topic pinned as an application  :king: 
Thanks Brennan!

XxCheetahx

XxCheetahx

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Habbo Name: XxCheetahx

Current Rank Unit: Senior Managment

Timezone: GMT

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): I have hosted Events in the past in real life. I have hosted Charity events for "Children In Need" I have helped "Cancer Research UK" to remind people that it is possible to beat it and to make people aware that it isnt a thing to fear its just another Disease and it can be beaten.
I havent really hosted anything else but i really do wish to learn how to host alot more events and to help people out Smile

Reason of Joining: My reason of joining is that i wish to show that i am helpful and always happy to help people with what ever they need help with. I am experienced in planning of what you would need for the event and i just really want to enjoy my self and entertain other people.

chitato

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Habbo Name: chitato

Current Rank Unit: Office of Admin

Timezone:  GMT+7

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life):  Actually I don't have any experience in hosting any events. But, I have some experience in planning events even though it's small tongue. I am willing to learn everything about hosting and planning events!  :study:  :study:  :study: 

Reason of Joining: As I said, I want to learn about hosting and planning Events. All I want is to make people happy and enjoy their time in the events that SET made.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

red104

red104

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Habbo Name: red104

Current Rank Unit: Board of Directors

Timezone: CET (Till Jan 12)/EST (Regular TZ)

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): I haven't done Habbo event planning, but irl I've been on the planning committee of various events including Heart for Haiti (focuses on helping the people of Haiti - especially after that earthquake a while back), events from the Student Council, and events from the Recycling Club (promoting people to recycle by hosting fashion shows with recyclable objects etc.) I've also been the Director/Stage Manager of School Plays and directed people when to get on stage, how to move, etc. 

It's not that different in Habbo, right? <.<

Reason of Joining: My reason for joining SET is because I actually enjoy organizing and creating events to make experiences fun for people. I also want to join SET because I like to help out and be proactive in the SS and anything I'm in. 

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nerdy_lillyHello

Barbarafairy

Barbarafairy

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:13 am

SET    Application

Habbo Name:   Barbarafairy

Current Rank Unit:  Senior Management

Timezone: INT

Experience in event planning/Hosting: Well, I don't have any experince about this in habbo, as i was not there at the time of  selections.But yes, i have experience about planning and hosting in real life as i have hosted many plays and created many events. Razz  Very Happy 

Reasons of Joining: I have heard a lot about this Special Event Team.And i want to join this team from beginning,this is my faviourite team ever as this team create many events and its fun for me to join this team.i have a lot of interest on this team.I will respect all in my team and i will be co-operative.It will be a great pleasure if i can join the team  Very Happy  Razz 

Barb Bubblegum Aka Sammy  ☀ 

FuTuRe FaMoUsE SiNgEr :queen: 

Viv,

Viv,

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 am

Habbo Name : Viv,

Current Rank Unit : Co Owner

Timezone : GMT+8/SGT

Experience in hosting / planning events: Hmph I Have Hosted many kinds of games in habbo and rl I love to learn new skills of hosting and planning events.

Reason of joining : By Looking at the outside of this team , you can see the interesting and fun Very Happy I hope to join this team also because there ate àlot of friendly team members PICK ME C; C; -Grams

KillerAlexMan

KillerAlexMan

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Habbo Name:KillerAlexMan

Current Rank Unit:Snr Hq Mod

Timezone:Australian Easten Daylight Time AEST +10

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): i have been a australian events host for thishabbo but i quit after awhile i have alot of furni and i have hosted a few events before like cc.

Reason of Joining: I Want to hold events for thee SS Members and make the ss more fun with it. I Have big ideas about it on what we can do like New events. one of them i tried making but havent finished yet is a event called bunny attack only for SS Members where you have to run from the bunnys win 5 times you get a promo. So if i join ill bring new events and ideas like this and i would help and contribute furni and things like that. i got heaps of furni and credits that i dont mind giving to help The SET out Smile

Last edited by KillingAlexMan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

EmpyDude

fahmiryuseikai

fahmiryuseikai

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 am

KittyLeeXH wrote:

Habbo Name:fahmiryuseikai
Current Rank Unit:Executive Cabinet
Timezone:Malaysia
Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life):i have one in real life
Reason of Joining:
i want to be an active member in this team

Past Planned Events: Opening Ceremony, <SS> Monthsary (5, 6 & 7), Halloween Nights, Awareness Campaigns (Breast & Lung Cancer, & Epilepsy), Weekly Friday-Saturday Games (2), Novel Writing Competition, Be an Animal Event, <SS> 2013 Mass Photo Shoot, Christmas Jumble (3 Weeks Competition), Christmas Party, & New Year Countdown Celebration.

Control: Control the work force between members and communication flow between workers.
Affiliates: Help to get approvals, communications & provides logistics. (Have to be Member first!)

In Weekly Meetings, there are two types of possible discussions that may be held:
Then, a Leader & members will be selected to be part of the Planning Committee of the Event.
Each Planning Committee take turns to present what their planning & its progress.

Additional Info:
(Funding helps us to purchase furniture for Event Room & prizes for competitions.)

SET’s Main Committee consist of Overseer, Leader, Control, & Foundation Members.
Each SET Member must at least be in each Sub-Committee, either as a Leader of Member.

Current Members:
Leader: Vacant (Must be a Member first, will be selected, same goes for Control.)
Members: PrincessaLuce, sonyteo, EmpDude, leann141, maggiehan, OfficerNic, Jannette98, Rocker_Reaz, eddiesouthcombe, & Sydnie.violet

Soryuken

Soryuken

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 pm

KittyLeeXH wrote:

Habbo Name: Soryuken
Current Rank Unit: Leadership
Timezone: Malaysia
Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): Yes, in the real life.
Reason of Joining:
Because I love anything about Special events.

Additional Info:

Current Members:

asakah(asakah38)

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Habbo Name:asakah38

Current Rank Unit:hr

Timezone:gmt+8

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life):im part of the school council where we plan school events such as fund raising graduation ceremony school prom and i hosted ff and cc before in habbo

Reason of Joining:i want make events more enjoyable for SS staffs i have games to share which need teamwork focus and winning mentality which can be link to SS life

kolethetired

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Habbo Name: kolethetired

Current Rank Unit: Senior Management

Timezone: Croatia

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): Yes, in the real life and in Habbo. I used to host games with my sister on Habbo.

Reason of Joining: I'm an active member.I would like to join the SET because I like to host games, I'm not a scammer. I like to try out everything what is new and I enjoy working at the <SS> 

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Name: ___Justin___
Rank Unit: Senior Management
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Experience: (Habbo) Before I worked at SS, I hosted games like, FF and Fridge, and even had my own maze room. (Real Life) I've hosted a few charity events such as: Marathons, sales, bingos and many other activities.
Reason for joining: I would love to work as part of the team, prepare and host brilliant events. (I also love decorating rooms)

Nerdy_lillyHello

LordofKittyKats

LordofKittyKats

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Habbo Name: LordofKittyKats

Current Rank Unit: Presidential  

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life):
- Iv Hosted Many Partys in my time on habbo and real life- i have been testing and making Event type Games/Rooms-i have Been doing Research on these types of things - I have done Events For Role Playing on Habbo 

Reason of Joining: i would like to make <SS> a fun place and do events, Like what you guys did in the Past,

and i would like to work in SET as it seems like a Good Team effort thing to do

xohockeygirl1

RyuuseiOtoshi

RyuuseiOtoshi

Posted Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

KittyLeeXH wrote:

Habbo Name: RyuuseiOtoshi
Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): Yes, In Real Life..
Reason of Joining:
I love any events and I love hosting...

Additional Info:

Current Members:

RyuuseiOtoshi

RyuuseiOtoshi

Posted Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 am

Current Rank Unit: Leadership

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): I have in hosting the sports event in my school.

Reason of Joining: I join SET is because I actually love to organizing and creating events to make experiences fun for people. I also want to join SET because I like to help out and be active in the SS and anything I'm in. I am also looking to get more involved.

RyuuseiOtoshi

RyuuseiOtoshi

Posted Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): i have in real life. on the sports festival.

Reason of Joining: I Want to hold events for the SS Members and make the SS more fun with it. 

HSF

HSF

Posted Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 am

Habbo Name: HotSpecialForce

Current Rank Unit: Elite Leaders

Timezone: GMT +8

Experiences in event planning/hosting (In Habbo/Life): I have hosted school events such as "SciMath Week," and "Nutrition Month Celebration." I was also a Carnival host here on habbo and also hosted games like FF, CC, Fridge, etc.

Reason of Joining: I love hosting events specially on SS, I enjoy hosting events and give fun to our Co-workers on SS. I really love to help SET to organize events for SS

Last edited by HSF on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm