Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Social Media Team

Message (Page 1 of 1)

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 am

Having a wonderful winter? Well! Make it better by joining the Secret Service SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM (SMT)! The SMT is accepting applications from members of Secret Service to join us! We are incharge of social sites as an Facebook , Twitter and YouTube, and also the forums!

Format:                                                                                                                                               Requirements: 

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
  - Username + alternate accounts

Age:                                                                                                                                                
  - IRL, then how long you have worked in <SS>. 3 weeks minimum for working at <SS>.

Current Rank:                                                                                                                                  
  - Active Member of SS                    
  - Senior Council+

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in?  Video Director, or News Reporters?

Why this specific division? 

Do you have any experience in the area you are applying for?

Why would you like to join Social Media Team?

Are you familiar with the forums? 

Do you have screen recorder software? (ezvid, camstudio, fraps, etc.)

Last edited by AgentSam23 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:57 am

We just to point out the forum has enough moderators ^.^

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 pm

ok brennan. noted. ty

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

KillerAlexMan

KillerAlexMan

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Format:                                                                                                                                               Requirements: 

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
KillerAlexMan (Main) AlexRules12 (Alt)
  - IRL, I Have worked at the SS For nearly 2-3 Months

Current Rank:                                                                                           Im a Very active  member of the SS Im on Nearly everyday in base  working.

Top managenent

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in? Forum Control, Video Director, or News Reporters?
I Dont Mind what i get But i prefer News reporter.

Why this specific division? I Am good at writing and i love what goes on in Habbo and the <SS> And it would be fun for me to tells others all the exivting news about it. I Would try bring new ways for the group to make the news reporters have fun writing the news papers and for others if they read what we say make it something fun so like it has alot of jokes in it so they're entertained. 

Do you have any experience in the area you are applying for? Yes i have writen news papers before and reports. I Have done things about reports in  school and also my grade year 10  got to help write the news papers you didnt have to but i did and i have done that i helped write with 3 other people about our year and the grade.
I Have also done persuasive speeches and i think if i join the SMT I Can bring my skills from persuasive writing in.

it will be a new fun experience i can do what i want to do writing.  I can write about the things i love and help others in teaching them how to.  I Can help others if they need help writing. I Can also talk fast in real life so if we do live reports i can also talk. Im also a great speller i love spelling as well and i learn as many new words as i can and how to spell them.

Are you familiar with the forums? Yes im on them every day and i know how it works and i love talking  and i try to post when i can.

I Use fraps and camstudio. i have recorded Things before and tried uploading to youtube but i could never get the frame rate right Smile the video always lagged! Smile 

I Would love being in the SMT Team so please take time to look at my application and i would love to know how you felt about it and what you like Smile

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 pm

KillerAlexMan , your application was accepted by USMCCOMMANDER. Please meet me in game for your badge and more information.

loza

loza

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 am

Format:                                                                                                                                               Requirements: 

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
  - McLoza777 
Alts: LozBan and ,Corrupted
Age:                                                                                                                                                
  - 16, I have worked at SS for two months.

Current Rank:                                                                                                                                  
  - Mod of Foreign Affairs

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in?  Forum Control, Video Director, or News Reporters?

I would like to be in Forum Control or perhaps a Video Director.

I chose Forum Control due to myself being quite active on the forums and I also feel that this division suits me the best.
I chose Video Director because of my adequate editing skills which should be able to deliver the news from a quicker, more exciting viewpoint.

I have used moderation tools before on a forum.

I would like to join the Social Media Team as I believe it will give me an opportunity to meet and work with different people.

I am quite familiar with the forums.

I have YouCam and I previously had fraps until I re-imaged my computer.

Noloyo

Noloyo

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Format:
Habbo name: Noloyo Alt Noloyo 2
Age 15 worked at SS for three months
Current rank: Room Control
I would like to be News reporter
Why this division? Probably this division because I like to inform everyone about what happened in SS and I like writing news.And in my middle school I'm a reporter for my newspaper the Wave so I have some experience.
Do you have any experience in division your applieng for? Yes I do like I said before I am a news reporter for my middle schools Newspaper the wave and I sometimes get very into it when I write and report to everybody.
Why would you like to join SMT because I would like to inform people outside of SS and help and inform and do more then the average work.
Are you familiar with the forums yes I am I like to post a lot make new subjects and have fun.
Do you have screen recorder Software? Yes I do but sometimes I can't quite get the angles right it bounces all over the place so I hope I won't have to do the recording
I really want to SMT and help report so please take time with me Smile

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 am

@Loza. We are no longer accepting forum staff, if spaces become available you'll be informed. Apologies! -Chris

loza

loza

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 am

Alright, thanks Chris Smile

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:18 am

@Loza are you still interested in being a video director?

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

loza

loza

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 am

Yes Smile

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Alright , Meet me in game. Username AgentSam23

Sarahlyn2013

Sarahlyn2013

Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Habbo Name: SarahLyn2013 (Main) :.:Lyn:.: (Alt.) 
Current Rank: 
 <SS> Commissioner <TBY> <SL2> in TM badge
- In base about 3+ hours most days
Which division of the SMT would you like to be in? 
Video Director
I love working with video, by creating and editing them. I hope to bring a more creative and fun ways to tell workers of the news with in the Base.
Yes I am in a broadcasting class in school, and we create and edit videos of the news within the school to view on morning announcements. 
I would like to help deliver news to the worker in a interesting way. It would be splendid to learn from a new experience and meet people within the team.  
Are you familiar with the forums?
 Yes, I check for new post everyday and post when i can.
Do you have screen recorder software? 
Corel studio pro x6 and Microsoft Movie Maker

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
RamonaKallo(main) , I don't have any alt accounts ! Smile
  - Well I'm working for SS like one month and 2 weeks Smile

Current Rank:                                                                                           Im an active member of SS,i'm everyday online,and I'm working like 7-8+ hours a day ! Smile
  At the moment I'm Senior Executive Chief in the E.Cab. (:

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in? Forum Control, Video Director, or News Reporters?
I would like to work as a News Reporter !

Why this specific division? Well I love writing and spelling a lot. (: It will be good for me,because I'm an excellent writer(even If I'm coming from Germany),I can handle the situations and I'm a patient person,and I like to hear the other opinions,so ehm,and I'm good at absorbing information quickly,and I have the abillity to win the confidence of all kinds of people,I can understand everyone and I can produce good work under pressure,and I'm doing everything with passion .

Yes i have writen news papers before and reports and I'm the Speaker in my school and I think that is an advantage for me to apply for SMT Team,so I can show my skills (:

Because I would like to meet the other people,and it would be a great experience for me,and I would show my skills. I love spelling,I love writing,and as a News Reporter you have to be good in writing,to have the instinct to know what exactly the people want to know,and what they're interesed for and to have the abillity to draw information by skillful. 

Yes,I'm everyday online on the forum,I'm trying to post at every topic if I can , and I'm in the Graphics Team. (:

Yes,I use Microsoft Movie Maker and Camstudio,and I use also fraps (: 

Thank you ^^ ,and I hope that you'll take a look at my application ! <3  :oops: 

kolethetired

Posted Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Habbo Name:
kolethetired, Alt account: GreenShadow12

- Worked in the SS from October
Current Rank: Desk Manager <LL1>   (OOA)

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in?Video Director    

Why this specific division? Well, even for my own age, I'm the best in my class in English, I'm one of the best students and I like to write stories. One of my favorite Hobbies is to Record my own News using my phone.And most of all, I enjoy telling people something that they have not hear already. Smile 

Do you have any experience in the area you are applying for? Well, as I said before, I like to make my own news using my phone, I like to record games using my Record system, I have a YouTube Channel with 5 videos. Smile 

Why would you like to join Social Media Team?

Well, when I started working at the SS, I met wonderful people and I think that joining this Team will get me even more friends and with them not only do I work at the best Habbo Agency, I can trust them with Personal stuff. But the main reason I would like to join this Team is that I Just love making YouTube videos, Telling people about the newest things in Our beloved Agency.

Are you familiar with the forums? I just made an account but, even tough I'm new to the forums, I'm learning about it very fast. I'm online every day on Habbo and on Forums. I will be online even more after this week because school is ending and I can play Habbo and work at the SS for Hours every day.

Do you have screen recorder software? (ezvid, camstudio, fraps, etc.) I do. I first used ''Bandicam'' for making my videos but then I downloaded ''Hyper Cam3''.  

Thank you Smile 

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Ramona very nice application please meet me in habbo to receive your task and SMT badges. Congratulation!

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:46 am

Alright ! :-) thank you very much Sir ! (: I'll do this today ! ^^

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eric903

Barbarafairy

Barbarafairy

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 am

Habbo Name: Barbarafairy
ALT: BarbarafairyALT

Working in SS for:4h months

Current Rank:Active member of SS {EveryDay}

Which Division Of SMT Would You Like To Join?
The News Reporters Rank will be Perfect for me Very Happy

Why This Specific Division?
I am seeing news channels for many years and i have interested in News Reporting too,I can read very well and can type also very well.I may read many things so fast too.I always wanna be a news reporter too.This Division will be perfect for me as well i think.

Do you have Any Experience in the Area You Are Applying For?
Well,I didn't join many EU teams before,But I would like to join now.But, If this experience is related to News reporting or News Channel, Yes, I have experience because i did reading in my school aswell and have joined competition such as News Reading
.I Would prefer only this division Surprised

Why Would You like To Social Media Team?
I would like to join Social Media Team because i have interest in Joining Teams which is related to Facebook,Twitter etc. And i have also interest in News Reporting.And I  connected to Facebook and twitter.
Are You Familiar With Forums?
Yes, I am Familiar With forums  Laughing
Do You Have Screen Recorder Software?
Well, i Haven't Downloaded it Yet. If its Necessary to Download i will But I want this Division  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  :oops:

Last edited by Barbarafairy on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 am

SMT will not be accepting application for a few days.

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:10 am

Shall I lock/ un-pin this?

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

fahmiryuseikai

fahmiryuseikai

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:49 am

AgentSam23 wrote:Having a wonderful winter? Well! Make it better by joining the Secret Service SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM (SMT)! The SMT is accepting applications from members of Secret Service to join us! We are incharge of social sites as an Facebook , Twitter and YouTube, and also the forums!

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
  - fahmiryuseikai

Age:                                                                                                                                                
  - 4 months

Current Rank:                                                                                                                                  
  - Executive Cabinet                    
  - Senior Council+

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in?  Video Director, or News Reporters?
Video Director

yeah i like working and connecting with people Smile

yes, of course i do.

i often use social media like facebook, twitter, and many others.

yes

Do you have screen recorder software? (ezvid, camstudio, fraps, etc.)yes

Soryuken

Soryuken

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 pm

AgentSam23 wrote:Having a wonderful winter? Well! Make it better by joining the Secret Service SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM (SMT)! The SMT is accepting applications from members of Secret Service to join us! We are incharge of social sites as an Facebook , Twitter and YouTube, and also the forums!

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
  - Soryuken

Age:                                                                                                                                                
  - I have been working on SS about one month.

Current Rank:                                                                                                                                  
  - Active Member of SS                    
  - Leadership

Video Director

I love recording.

Yes, I do.

Because I like Social Media.

Of course I do.

Yes, I have.

Barbarafairy

Barbarafairy

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Barbarafairy wrote:Habbo Name: Barbarafairy
ALT: BarbarafairyALT

Working in SS for:3 months

Current Rank:Active member of SS {EveryDay}

Which Division Of SMT Would You Like To Join?
The News Reporters Rank will be Perfect for me Very Happy

Why This Specific Division?
I am seeing news channels for many years and i have interested in News Reporting too,I can read very well and can type also very well.I may read many things so fast too.I always wanna be a news reporter too.This Division will be perfect for me as well i think.

Do you have Any Experience in the Area You Are Applying For?
Well,I didn't join many EU teams before,But I would like to join now.But, If this experience is related to News reporting or News Channel, Yes, I have experience because i did reading in my school aswell and have joined competition such as News Reading
.I Would prefer only this division Surprised

Why Would You like To Social Media Team?
I would like to join Social Media Team because i have interest in Joining Teams which is related to Facebook,Twitter etc. And i have also interest in News Reporting.And I  connected to Facebook and twitter.
Are You Familiar With Forums?
Yes, I am Familiar With forums  Laughing
Do You Have Screen Recorder Software?
Well, i Haven't Downloaded it Yet. If its Necessary to Download i will But I want this Division  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  :oops:

LordofKittyKats

LordofKittyKats

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Habbo Name:                                                                                                                                    
  LordofKittyKats

Age:  21    I have been  Been in <SS> Since Sept. 2013                                                                                                                                           

Current Rank:                                                                                                                                  
      <Unit> Presidential 
      <Rank> Trial Pres             

Which division of the SMT would you like to be in?  Video Director, or News Reporters? I would like to be a News Reporter as im good at Finding Info about things,

Cause i would like to help out with this EU,by Being a news Reporter and helping out, with things in need plus i love to report stuff

Do you have any experience in the area you are applying for? Iv Owned a Facebook page a while Back to test on what it could do, Iv made Videos of Games but never posted it and they got lost as computer crashed,I also know a few things about Being a reporter and using a script for it  

I would like to help out with the Smt, Team as Far as i can and the capability of what i can do and i enjoy working with others and Smt seems like the best place to work with others,

Yes, i am i Know a few things, but i learn fast if someone taught me more info.

Do you have screen recorder software? (ezvid, camstudio, fraps, etc.) Iv Used HyperCam i Few Times

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm