You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice by DEV

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 pm

All important information from DEV will be posted here!

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Badge Admins:  Promoters are to accompany those they promoted to meet the badge admin for badge acceptance. Self-promoters are smart by forging tags and checking the site for it. This is a preventive measure for such cases and also encourages HRs to take responsibility to promote and train those they promoted.

LOA Badge: It reinforces not only by motto, forums and forms, but also signifies that their LOA is approved officially.

PA for SC+: The current policy addresses that HR+ are allowed to have PAs. From our observation most HRs are not responsible enough to have them. Why? HRs just tasted what is like to have powers, inexperienced, doesn’t take policies seriously. The current situation is, most of the bosses that have PAs always seem not understand the PA policy correctly. With this implementation, climbing higher means getting experience and with it comes their real commitment to the policies.

RC promotion: I believe RCs when being promoted to Trial MoD it means they are moving to iCs soon. What I suggest is, when RCs are shortlisted for promotion, they should be interviewed by a panel of judges being Terroriquez as the head judge. Also, they are required to submit a report to ask how they are going to execute the job if the position is given to them. In that way, we can assure quality of future iC members and will reduce the amount of crampness in Senior Staff now.

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Alternate Pay Days: A rotational schedule of promotion and pay per week. This will result in controlled spending but it will encourage inactiveness. For example, “I’m a HR , I always take pay, This week is Promotion week, Fk it not going to base till next week”

Pay Badge: A badge or privilege given to hard and deserving workers. You must have the payment badge to be paid - given to people who work hard during the week by the Pay Badge Team. You must have the badge to be paid, Badge admins of it will do rounds or patrols every single day to observe and hand out the badge to those seem suit for it. The badge is resetted once payday is overThe bad part about it is, begging for the badge. You can exchange the membership of the badge for pay or 2 or more promotion.

Rank Restricted Pays:  Only Security+/HR+. This is not good as it is not a long term solution to controlled spending. Also, it will encourage Self Promotion.

Last edited by Trafalgar on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm

MY IDEA WAS USED< OH MY GAWD :O

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Your welcome Ken <3 <3 <3

Shiv28

Shiv28

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm

I think these should be mentioned in a meeting Very Happy More people will be aware of the changes

Trafalgar

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 am

New Training Room:

The old room design was, if the training room was being used, the door that links to the tele is closed if it's open it means it's available.

The proposed design idea we had for Dev was similar to this, let me explain

1 room with 5 teles with waiting area and switches for the gates infront of the teles.

5 teles inclusive of 3 for Recruit/Trainer/HR training and another 2 teles which link to a replica of FTS aka Security Training.

The bad side of it is, we need more Supervisors and more RR coverage BUT,

It will definitely gives more opportunities for more workers to work to earn their promotions.

If i missed out on any points, please pardon me and comment.

Thank you.

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:55 am

TM+ Helpdesk: 

We have observed that Leadership rank is restricted being it number of members or activeness. Also to note that from OOA+, the journey from it to Leadership is quite a tough climb. It takes more than just waiting, supervising, promoting and demoting to be able to achieve that rank. With this, implementation it will give more opportunities for workers to be more proactive. With OOA+ comes experience and more familiarity with the policies to help those below them.

Last edited by Trafalgar on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

xxLauren

xxLauren

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:13 am

I completely agree with the TM+ Help Desk, it creates more opportunities for TM+ as getting to Leadership is quite a hard climb and Traffy has stated. Please think about implementing this feature in <SS>.

Lauren
X

PQxavier

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 am

Making the help desk TM+ would be nice, but there is 177 TM+ atm. It should be a higher rank. JS.

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

Trafalgar

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:35 am

USMCCOMMANDER wrote:Making the help desk TM+ would be nice, but there is 177 TM+ atm. It should be a higher rank. JS.
TM is 178, Leadership is 86. The higher we go the more scarcity of active members. Js. :)The more members a unit has, the more manpower we can play around with and reduce the amount of AFK in FTB and get the help desk populated. Js.

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Agreed Ken, althought i would make it Elite Board or something, just to make it so that we have more experienced members running it, NOT SAYING THAT THOSE BELOW AREN'T!

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

I agree with Elite Leaders..... i think thats what chris means Surprised

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Funny Adam Sad

braveheart10

braveheart10

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 am

I suggest that lets just first make it to Executive Cabinet then as the time goes by, we can adjust it if it will be effective Smile

Trafalgar

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:38 am

braveheart10 wrote:I suggest that lets just first make it to Executive Cabinet then as the time goes by, we can adjust it if it will be effective Smile
The reason why we think TM+ is good because it's in the middle. Giving more space and opportunity for TM+ to get promoted based on doing some actual work and not just because of time.

WaKAka_CrEw

WaKAka_CrEw

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 am

I'm agree with Ken statement. ^^

Trafalgar

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:11 am

The solution to fast promotion rate to those undeserved and a way to keep our hallways cleared: 

In any period of time in the hallway, no more than 1 HR+ promoting at once. This is to ensure when you go out at the hallway, everybody will have their eyes on you and make sure you have a good reason to justify for that promotion. The max number of promotions per trip to the hallway is 2. The next HR+ can come in to promote after 30-60mins.

PQxavier

Trafalgar

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 am

PQxavier wrote:Thats going to be hard to spread since most of them are nit signed up to here
If it's approved, i'll jolly well announce it in base. Just need a few mins of room mute.

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 am

Trafalgar wrote:
PQxavier wrote:Thats going to be hard to spread since most of them are nit signed up to here
If it's approved, i'll jolly well announce it in base. Just need a few mins of room mute.
LOL Ken, you love that Room Mute Razz

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 am

What if it mutes him too? :O or does he have RR...

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm