Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice by DEV

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Trafalgar

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Hello guys, I will be focusing more on this part of the forums as it will help DEV on areas which we could look into. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to post in this section of the forums. Thank you. It's about time your voices should be addressed.

Do take note that, any future initiatives by us will be posted here in this post. Stay tuned Very Happy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

Trafalgar

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:23 pm

We have some sneak preview of what are some policies we are working on in DEV. Take your time to discuss. I hope Foundation consider this. Thank you. 

Badge Admins:  Promoters are to accompany those they promoted to meet the badge admin for badge acceptance. Self-promoters are smart by forging tags and checking the site for it. This is a preventive measure for such cases and also encourages HRs to take responsibility to promote and train those they promoted.

LOA Badge: It reinforces not only by motto, forums and forms, but also signifies that their LOA is approved officially.

PA for SC+: The current policy addresses that HR+ are allowed to have PAs. From our observation most HRs are not responsible enough to have them. Why? HRs just tasted what is like to have powers, inexperienced, doesn’t take policies seriously. The current situation is, most of the bosses that have PAs always seem not understand the PA policy correctly. With this implementation, climbing higher means getting experience and with it comes their real commitment to the policies.

RC promotion: I believe RCs when being promoted to Trial MoD it means they are moving to iCs soon. What I suggest is, when RCs are shortlisted for promotion, they should be interviewed by a panel of judges being Terroriquez as the head judge. Also, they are required to submit a report to ask how they are going to execute the job if the position is given to them. In that way, we can assure quality of future iC members and will reduce the amount of crampness in Senior Staff now.

PQxavier

Trafalgar

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Here's another project that Dev is currently working on. We have 3 possible solutions. Please do comment. Smile

Alternate Pay Days: A rotational schedule of promotion and pay per week. This will result in controlled spending but it will encourage inactiveness. For example, “I’m a HR , I always take pay, This week is Promotion week, Fk it not going to base till next week”

Pay Badge: A badge or privilege given to hard and deserving workers. You must have the payment badge to be paid - given to people who work hard during the week by the Pay Badge Team. You must have the badge to be paid, Badge admins of it will do rounds or patrols every single day to observe and hand out the badge to those seem suit for it. The badge is resetted once payday is over. The bad part about it is, begging for the badge

Restricted Ranking Pay:  Only Security+/HR+. This is not good as it is not a long term solution to controlled spending. Also, it will encourage Self Promotion.

PQxavier

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 am

I feel like the Badge Admin policy is already in effect. I think we'll just need to start announcing/spreading it out if it has been approved because some HR+ still never take any responsibility in getting the badges accepted. 

LOA Badge: I agree. So we will be more aware of who is currently having LOA in game.

I completely agree the PAs for SC+ I've seen HRs wanting to have PAs just because they can. And some neglects and didn't even pay their PA. Which is quite sad. The PA will usually end up resuming their rank before becoming a PA.

RC promotion: This I strongly agree as well. So far, I've only seen a few MoDs doing their jobs. All the others are either inactive or doing something else. So this is a good idea Very Happy

About the pay, I agree with having the pay badge, although I think you will need admins in all other different time zones because there are times where there might not be any admins and it might be quite hard to take notice of each and everyone.

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:37 am

About the pay, I agree with having the pay badge, although I think you will need admins in all other different time zones because there are times where there might not be any admins and it might be quite hard to take notice of each and everyone.
Agreed with that. Thanks for pointing it out Smile

PQxavier

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Topic Locked - Inactive!

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum: