Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aleksandr1992 Suggestion

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Aleksandr1992

Aleksandr1992

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:39 pm

So this is just a little suggestion on how we should supervise the base Razz 
1.Like always two supervisors in the hallway although a lot of times I saw three people supervising the base...I'm not sure if it's allowed or not it's just confuses me.
2.One of the two supervisors could watch the FTF area and make sure the members are doing a well job on they're work stations at the same time keeping the hallways clean of course.
The other supervisor could watch how things are going in the FTS area and again also making sure that the hallways are clean closer to the help desk.

P.S. I know it could be a lame suggestion and possibly this was posted already...

http://mmohuts.com

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 am

There's 3 things to look out for when Supervising.

1) FTF (Handling hard customers or Looking out for promotions)
2) FTS ( Like the point mention aboved)
3) FTT ( Make sure trainers are available to train and if there is no one, please take the initiative            (to train them)

xmadddyx

xmadddyx

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 am

There are 2 allowed near the FTB area and one standing near the help desk.  So basically Max two near FTB and one near the help desk. So three.

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 am

I don't think we need supervisors. >_< Because they are just standing in their position. When the hallway start crowding, they still standing or don't try to clean the hallway. :/

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:52 am

PQxavier wrote:Yeah agree witb reaz everytime when i go to base the hallway is crowded and then the supervisor are like standing doing nothing for the problem

A small suggestion by me maybe we should not let hr+ supervise BUTaybe we can like make a Supervisor Badge and the badge goes to selected people only so only people with that badge can supervise, what do you guys think.....??
MOD+ can use color chat. So, my one more suggestion is > MOD can supervisor the hallway (Because they can use color chat and easy to give attention)

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

PQxavier

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 pm

I agree with Reaz. And sometimes, I see other people promoting, helping with hard recruits,clearing the hallways and etc. While the supervisors are just standing there ._.

Noloyo

Noloyo

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Me to sometimes I believe supervisors just stand there for promotions and even though it looks like there Doing there job some aren't

Anonymous

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 pm

I've never promoted someone for standing in the "supervising area" which is a cross between the hallway and the FTB. Most of the time I'm telling them why they aren't getting someone too train the Recruit waiting patently or why no one is getting promoted.

Not sure how this whole "supervision" and "clear the halls" thing came along and why people think it impresses Senior Staff, but it doesn't impress me.

If you are HR+ you impress me by..

1. Ensuring Recruits are getting trained.
2. Hard working members are getting promoted.
3. Ensuring all FTF/Security stations are being manned.
4. Helping anyone that asks for it.

EmpyDude

PQxavier

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 am

Topic Locked. Due to no replies for 25 days.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm