Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not enough promoting!!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Ever since several people put up topics about people promoting too much, people have become almost 'scared' of giving out promotions, I saw people stood 'supervising' for ages, and not promote anyone working at the front desks, who need to be promoted. Now on, I don't see as many people promote as usual, please star promoting again Smile

Thanks, 

Matty.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:13 pm

When we are in the base HR+ should check their time and keep eyes on them. Depends 1-3hrs promotion for the hard worker.. Depends on the unit..  HR+ rank it would be more harder to get a promotion. But sometime some HR+ promote their favouritism .That would be so unfair too. Well the key is always 'Patient' I saw 30% of  HR+ They been working for 3 weeks more as a same unit , they did not complained a single bit. The key is always 'patient'. When you are rushing you will always go to the wrong way. I am so proud of them who are patient. One day everyone will go to the top. So HR+ Don't worry. 

PS: I always saw a lot of supervising: skylarking , chatting.and so on. They did not GP our co-worker. So please keep note that everyone who supervising in the hallway please GP. Don't stand around ignored our co-member. Please GP them to FTB. And keep eyes on FTF too.

Last edited by emoroxi3 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:24 pm

I am not saying that I want promoting. I am saying that people aren't doing their job. Gingerevil had to actually ask them to promote people, rather than just standing there.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Lmao i didn't refer to you i meant all HR+ . You didn't meant ' Aren't Doing Their Job ' . This topic about ' Not Enough Promotion '

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm

whatever :L

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nerdy_lillyHello

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm

45-60 minutes I think.

Nerdy_lillyHello

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Okay guys, here's an idea for HR+ (I do it all the time).  If there are a bunch of people at FTF and they can be promoted by you.  Do a "line of promotions" so to speak.  NO NOT A PROMOTION LINE!  Go up to each desk and ATT them then promote as you would just with one or two people.

It works and it stops from favoritism.  Smile

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Lmao ^ 

Agreed to you :3 Well 70% of the HR+ always does that.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:12 pm

mattyyeahstar wrote:whatever :L
what? Sad

Nerdy_lillyHello

DianeXO

DianeXO

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 am

Completely disagree.
I myself posted a blog about promotions going around a little too easily and I STILL see so many people promoting others who haven't really been working hard at all.
Guess we're on at different times or something lol

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:38 am

It's opinion really, but I thinks thats a good idea Smile

KLUsweet

KLUsweet

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:15 am

DianeXO wrote:Completely disagree.
I myself posted a blog about promotions going around a little too easily and I STILL see so many people promoting others who haven't really been working hard at all.
 I agreed with you >_<

even HR+ get promoted so easily now ..
i know some of them working hard at the base, but some not.. they promoted who aren't working hard like you mention just now. Laughing

Nerdy_lillyHello

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 pm

DianeXO wrote:Completely disagree.
I understand what you are saying, but I see a lot of people watching and standing there like they're waiting for something to happen. As I said, GingerDevil came up to the people supervising, and said 'Why aren't you promoting the people on FTF?' I don't think that he needs to do that, any time.

tidusthegeek

mattyyeahstar

mattyyeahstar

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 pm

tidusthegeek wrote:Can I also add that it shouldn't be based SOLELY  on how long they've been in base for, or their login-times, but the QUALITY and ATTITUDE of the workers that stands out to us Senior Ranks.

I couldn't care less if you have been on for 5 hours or w/e, if I see no evidence of you working and fulfilling your HR duties (this does not include FTB-ing all the time and occasionally "supervising) Then I personally will not promote you. 

Nor will I promote anyone who moans/whinges/complains about how long they've been on without getting a promotion. Promotions are to be worked for, not to be whinged for. 

Another thing, the higher you go, the longer you will have to wait before being promoted. This doesn't mean you do less work, as that will just give us Senior Ranks more of a reason NOT to promote you. 

As for promoting HR- ranks, they only should be promoted for the jobs/badges they have i.e. Security personnel should be promoted as and when they have fulfilled their security "shift" or w/e.
completely agree Smile thanks for the feedback Smile

..::R@möñd::..

..::R@möñd::..

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 am

Agreed

Opthax (Obliott)

jmadmaxw_akira

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator