Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

SS Break room ideas

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Rockleecool9

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 am

Post any ideas about the SS break room ( where mike the drink giving robot stands) and my idea is that maybe we could let all staff go into like a break room like the standards and like for the HRs the floor where the butler is the HR+ break room while the standards and up break room has all the standard stuff while HR has special

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:00 am

The break area is open to anyone Security+

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

Rockleecool9

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 am

Why no standards???

Anonymous

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am

Rockleecool9 wrote:Why no standards???
"standards" or low ranking members below Security have the back area to enjoy. Security+ members have been working at the <SS> for a time and are given the privilege of skipping security checks and enjoying the break room to show our appreciation for their hard work and efforts.

Just as how all HR+ receive free VIP to enjoy the raised throne area, it's a reward for their hard work and efforts. As such if a LR wants to enjoy the break room it will give them incentive to work hard and reach security and one day HR to enjoy the VIP area.

Rockleecool9

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:23 am

I understand that the throne room does look to me of I was a recruit I'd want to get there because that's what I did anyways thanks for letting me know I forgot that the standards have mike to give them (coffee,Juice,Water,and tea) and we HRs use him a lot thanks zealing

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Topic Locked. Inactive Replies for 25+ days.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm