Message (Page 1 of 1)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

bittman=banned?

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:28 pm

bittman=banned? wrote:it seems a few members including me have issues with Non Workers who spend alot of time in HQ using effects. there are some That dont really care but i for one believe if they are in OUR HQ Hanging out for awhile they should have to follow the rules. this Includes the No Effects rule. say someone has an effect on then a low rank sees them with it on and decides to put effects on themselves. or other non workers put them on. that one person we let slide now turns to 2 then 3 then 6 then 10. If they are visiting for a few minutes and they have an effect so be it. but when they sit down and talk and hang out they should have to remove the effect. anyone agree? i know of one person who will agree
Agreed, But Karey, even if they are only there for a few minutes I still believe Effects should NOT be used. Like you said "Our HQ, please obey OUR Rules"

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

bittman=banned?

KLilja95

KLilja95

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:38 pm

I don't think It's a big deal if they are only here for a while. At first they don't even know the rules if they are just by passers so we can't jump on them about it if they have no idea. If they are just sitting there NOT bothering anyone. It really isn't a big deal.

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Lol , We all have times where its really annoying. Try and just hand it to a different Person or Slowly take it to a conclusion

bittman=banned?

Sarahlyn2013

Sarahlyn2013

Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:32 pm

It should be if it becomes a problem at that time a MOD+ would ask kindly for them to remove it. I don't think you want potential workers to get the idea that were very demanding about small things.

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am

For Halloween you may use effects in the bar or VIP area .News/ Updates >> Halloween Effects.

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Topic Locked. Due to 25 days no replies.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)