Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important about PAs

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

So today I came across someone who I noticed was promoted by a PA (Personal Assistant). When I asked the PA Why he/she was promoting people they told me "I was told by an HR that I can promote people". I Quickly set them straight they should read the policies, and let them know they cannot give promotions to anyone, they can only train. Then later I saw someone in security let in someone else who was promoted by a PA, well I asked the Security member why he/she let them in if they knew it was a PA...He told me "I was told by an HR PAs can promote with permission from their overseer".

I am here to let everyone know that a Normal PA CANNOT promo ANYONE with or without permission!

Promotions are ONLY to be given out by people HR+

If you do not know Please read the Promotion policy attached!

Promotion Policy:

Anonymous

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Good good..

Just a side note, not following policies is a good reason as any to demote someone. So if a HR+ tells someone "PA's can promote security" or "I can host meetings" it means they don't care enough to take a few minutes and read the rules/policies that built the agency and have been hardly edited since they were first put into place around 8k total members. Meaning they can be demoted as we cannot have high ranking members running around and making up rules and teaching them to others.

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Administrator Message:

Locked - Inactive.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum