Message (Page 1 of 1)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

bittman=banned?

Sarahlyn2013

Sarahlyn2013

Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:36 am

I believe it is a good idea for some reason in the past month more than half of the trainees forgot their trainer. This would prevent further work from trainers training the same person over again and allow them to sart working in the base.

Totsuka

Totsuka

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:37 am

If this were to take place in another scenario, whereas one may have self-promoted and lied to the security that he/she had forgotten their promoter. He/she might had already been trained and is able to recall all 3 basic rules. By asking the self-promoter to change the tag to a person's that is running security, the self-promoter will be able to getaway for self-promotion.

archie44

archie44

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:11 am

Agreed, I think that it would be a great idea to add a line in the Security training script stating that if the user forgets their promoter's name, they should whisper 3 rules of SS.

I also agree with Totsuka since this may be the loophole for self-promoters. For this reason, the 'whisper 3 rules of SS' should only apply for members who are either Trainee or Cadet because after that they should know by then that they have to keep note of their promoter's name. 

I guess it could go somewhere along the lines of "If the person forgets their promoter's name, ask them to whisper 3 rules of SS. Please note that this applies for Trainee's and Cadets only'.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

bittman=banned?

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm