Message (Page 1 of 1)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BloodDrunk.

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:44 pm

That's a big font there Jamie (;

Right. Well the thing with security is that I think the panels on the left are really hard to get to, especially the red, and the switch is also hard to click without accidentally standing on the green panel. This does cause a lot of misclicking problems. However, I also think that some people who do work in security doesn't pay enough attention to who they're letting onto base. 

An example of this would be sometime last week, now I'm sorry I didn't get a name or a print screen or anything, but someone came onto his line. And without asking for a promoter/trainer's name they stepped onto the green. I looked at the profile of the person that was let into base and not only did they not have  badge, but they didn't even have <SS> Recruit in the motto. So this also coincides with the efficiency of FTF. I asked him why he let him in and his answer was 'Sorry ma'am, but my cat bit me'. Like, really?

I think the best way to fix it would be to move the furniture in security a little bit so that things can be clicked with ease, and also to make sure that security trainees are trained to the highest standard. I mean, most of them are brilliant. But I've seen some who don't even know that the different colours mean ;/ 

S.

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Trafalgar wrote:
BloodDrunk. wrote:Recently, it has come to my attention that a lot and I mean a lot of Recruits are getting sent into the base and therefore us in the High Rank handle it. Now I know it happens sometimes and it can't be helped. But I once had to let out 5 Recruits in the one day to be sent into the Training. Now I am not sure if this is because of the people on Security not paying attention and misclicking, or just not doing the job right and I feel this could be improved on to ensure this not happening as often as it does.

My ideas are

1. Have a new altered version of how we handle Security i.e (Replacing the panels with Switches)

2. Improve the Security Training and ensure each member in the chairs are being Supervised.

Tell me what you all think, if you agree or it would be pointless

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/t732-suggestion-about-having-more-training-rooms

My last post of it covers your point number 2 to which to improve Security Training. With a better facility and less distraction I'm sure quality of FTS will improve.

As for point number 1, in my opinion, I have observed FBI's RSOs doing their job it's really tough but yes it beats noob clicking. Let me link you guys to a video for their Security Training.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Sometime is the FTF glitch door are letting someone in the base.  O.O  . About sydnie had mentioned abt the cat bite him I'm really sure that's deliberately slacking his job

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Lol Roxie I'm not even kidding. I was like 'Uhm, seriously? Your cat bit you and you just magically clicked the red button'. 

S.

Ocelan

Ocelan

Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 am

Lol wtf

Shiv28

Shiv28

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I like your suggestion Jamie.. Moreover whenever someone trying to step on the tiles to teleport the respective ranks to the respective locations.. Many people tend to steal their seats too.

Anonymous

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 am

The color'ed panels were put there to make it crystal clear what panel does what. Green is good - sends to base. Yellow is almost there - send to training. Red is bad - kick to lobby.

Switches have draw backs and positives around them and could be utilized just as well.

This is something I would suggest you bring up to DEV as it could possibly change, or could possibly not. Depending on what DEV thinks of it and then what Foundation decides based on that report.

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

yeah zack sir. But i saw people sometime click wrong tile by misunderstanding, that's why some people come to base without badge, motto.

Benefits of use switches:

1. Easy to use.
2. I saw a switch in other agency that can rotate roller for kick (it help when 2 people come in same roller) [No tiles work at this time].
3. No need to move from chairs. Very Happy

And some more have benefits.. Need to think. Very Happy

Thank you.

Regards,
Rocker_Reaz

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BloodDrunk.

XxMissTashaxX

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm

I agree with this ^.

After proper training I am sure that everyone could get a hang of the switches pretty easily, and it would definitely prevent miss clicks. I have seen a lot of people lately stepping onto the wrong tile by accident, especially in that security desk in the corner, something needs to be done about it at some point Smile

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 am

Topic locked, inactive topic

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member: