You are not connected. Please login or register

General topics.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

bossklldgsm

bossklldgsm

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 am

Hey, once again I will posting today. 

I post everyday to make me have a better chance of mod on here, and I am practicing for mod ingame because we have to write scripts as mod, As i'm nearly mod.. I am practicing so wish me luck Smile

Anyway, getting to the point.
I'd like to say.. well done to Luce and Guitarz for the meeting, It was a very good meeting and i'd like to thank them for making the meeting.. Since the meeting i've seen alot more respect in the SS rooms. 

To start off, Thank you for taking my last post on board about "respect" and I don't think we need to address that again. 

I got about 10 people into a room and asked for there ideas on what to post, so before I start i'd like to thank Nobiltys, Scuff, SirProgrammer, Smith--, HC, ImLikeMoney, here's was some of the ideas/helps they suggested.

Requirements on how to earn pay badge:
Loads of people don't know this, so i'll tell everyone
1. You MUST work hard constantly all week so you can earn the pay badge.
2. You must be active all week. 
3. You must help and guide people.
4. Just get noticed!
Remember, every week after pay.. the badge gets emptied so you need to earn it for another week.

Another suggestion, 

Not enough work for HR'S:
I've had complaints that there's not much work for HR'S. This is because there's so much high ranks, that they run out of ideas on what to do. Some of the things they COULD do: 
1. Promote people 
2. Get everyone to FTB
3. Write daily reports on the forum (if you like writing like me)
4. Enjoy your job. 

More ranks before HR:
I've had this suggestion pop up ALOT, Lots of people think that we should have much more ranks before HR, because there's to many HR'S. We should make up a few new ranks before HR, or a few more ranks in LA so we don't get to much HR. We should be original with our names, and do it so no agency has these names.

I know we went on about bullying in the meeting, but i'd like to warn everyone.
In most countries now, IT IS ILLEGAL TO CYBER BULLY

I've went through the internet for quite a while, If you ARE getting cyber bullied.. you might want to check out this website. It's about other things aswell, but it's also about cyber bullying. http://www.ceop.police.uk/ or use the habbo HELP TOOL. 

Also, we've had a suggestion of a 3rd base. 
Sometimes we get really full and we NEED a 3rd base.

Commands: - Some people don't know where certain commands are,

FTB also known as "Fill the back" - In the main base, There's different parts of it. For newcomers, or people don't know where it is.. here's a printscreen to show you: http://prntscr.com/27p3by

Also
If you don't do the commands that hr's say then you may be demoted, From now on we will be more stricter on how you respect your higher ranks and how you do what they say.

Hallway rules (as mentioned in meeting but not everyone was there)
The hallway rules are:
1) As you all know, Don't block the hallways. - Blocking the hallways will cause it to get over populated in the hallway, please FTB unless promoting.
2) Only 1 promoter at a time in the hallway - So the hallway doesn't get over populated.
Thanks if you follow these, If these rules aren't applied then you may be demoted.

For people who have only just started security:
Switch - Opens the gate.
Get them to whisper there promoter/trainer
Green - Let's people into the base if there promoter is correct.
Yellow - Let's newcomers (recruits) into the line so they can be trained.
Red - wrong uniform, on KOS etc.

Thanks for reading guys, I may post another later if I think of anything else.
ps: I LOVE WRITING <3 

Jack.

Ayush=Lenot

Ayush=Lenot

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:00 am

Very well written Jack, though I believe that extra rank before HR will make the rank list too lengthy which might make people lose their interest to rank up because of freight and stuff. Other than that...very well written on that topic of respect.

USMCCOMMANDER

USMCCOMMANDER

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 am

Another global announcement............

http://www.lapd.createaforum.com

bossklldgsm

bossklldgsm

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 am

Cheers Smile