Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Say Goodbye - Retired

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Hyperguyalex

Hyperguyalex

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:58 am

This is my official posting of my retirement from the Secret Service, retiring at the highest rank I could achieve - Joint Owner.

I joined the Secret Service back in early July 2013, where I joined as a Trial Moderator. Luckily for me, Laura had joined before me, and persuaded Rick to give me that rank. Overall, it took me around 4-5 months to gain Joint Owner, which I think is amazing. In that time, I had been the Overseer of EA and Leader of SMT, whilst also being part of many of the EUs at <SS>. Along side me all the way, was Laura. Through all the ups and downs in <SS>, we would always speak to each other about them. Me and Laura were a great Joint Owner Team, it was until I became inactive, due to personal reasons (good reasons). These reasons have over-come my life along with work, which gives me no time at all to be on Habbo.

I would like to thank the following for helping my way through my months at SS and becoming great mates with (putting you all as usernames!):
Terroriquez
laura8621
Elliot-Blink182
-TwilightEyes.
RamonaKallo
Serg,
IAmWill!
USMCCOMMANDER
BloodDrunk
xmadddyx
weianthony
Pazan
Viv,
KittyLeeXH
AgentSam23
Reece13373Alt
Ocelan
eddiesouthcoumbe
gingerdevil88 - even through our arguments.
Ellyshakaty
LordofKittyKats
OfficerNic
PrincessaLuce
Emoroxie
If I have missed you out, sorry; you know who you are, don't complain!

One last thing - I would like to wish everyone above and everyone in the Secret Service a wonderful and adventurous future.
I will try to visit to the best as I can, in the mean time -
                                                                                            Goodbye  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gx3u3YCmcF01zMoe17Blw

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:08 am

Alex, even if we haven't talk that much , you know that you mean a lot for me! I am really happy because I was your advisor!Smile You know what  I would say about this , I wish you all the best and you know where you can find me! <3 Peace and you will be missed!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm