Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dethnyx Retiring

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Dethnyx

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:07 am

Hey All,

I have to let you all know I need to retire from SS for the time being. I have so extreme personal stuff going on with family health, selling house and moving, and splitting up with my fiance. Love you all and SS and hope to be back as soon as I can. Take care all and keep SS strong! Ill try stop in every now and then till things are settled.

I also requested the retired badge after speaking with Squirta before this post and if I could get that accepted would appreciate it! Hope you see you all very soon!

Dethnyx (DtX)
Sec. of Treasury (Gov.)

Extamacia

Extamacia

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:29 am

Well I hope you'll get back soon ! And take care of yourself :-)

-Keith

Channdie

Channdie

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

Dethnyx wrote:Hey All,

I have to let you all know I need to retire from SS for the time being. I have so extreme personal stuff going on with family health, selling house and moving, and splitting up with my fiance. Love you all and SS and hope to be back as soon as I can. Take care all and keep SS strong! Ill try stop in every now and then till things are settled.

I also requested the retired badge after speaking with Squirta before this post and if I could get that accepted would appreciate it! Hope you see you all very soon!

Dethnyx (DtX)
Sec. of Treasury (Gov.)

Hello Dethnyx,

I hope everything works out for you!  I have gone ahead and removed your SS Rank badges.  However, you will have to wait and see if a SS Foundation Member approves you request for the Retirement badge.

Well wishes!

Thanks,
Chandler

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm