You are not connected. Please login or register

Standard Ranks Council

Message (Page 1 of 1)

archie44

archie44

Posted Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Standard Ranks Council WTFYq4Y

Standard Ranks Council ErLYxza

The Standard Ranks Council a.k.a SRC serves as a unit to help bridge the gaps between the HR’s and the LR’s. While many assume that SRC is only for the Standard Ranks, it is however not limited towards them but in fact deals with the units from SR to Legal Affairs.

We will be talking to the LR’s about what they feel about their unit, things that could be improved; things that they feel are working good and their treatment here in SS. Those results will be put together with all the information gathered and forwarded.

All that information for the units will not be done by one person due to it being quite a bit of work, hence there would be teams consisting of a couple of members who would each have a specific task for the unit on which they are working on.

Standard Ranks Council HOfHMxM

No, there are no rank limitations for joining SRC, meaning by being in Diplomats, you still have an equal chance of getting in as someone in the Executive Cabinet would. We have decided to make SRC only joinable by invite-only.

This means that the members who are allowed to get into this Exclusive Unit are hand-picked by the pre-existing members themselves. The reason why we have made it like that was so that people would not join just for the sake of joining, we are instead hoping of getting members who are helpful within the base in general.

Standard Ranks Council XMFV5Cv

In order to get into the Standard Ranks Council, you must be recommended. Recommendation does not consist of going up to a SRC member and asking them if they could recommend you. Believe me, that really hurts your chances of getting into SRC in the first place.

Be who you are, you do not have to perform an extraordinary feat to get into this EU, just be the helpful person whom you are and you will get noticed.

Standard Ranks Council 65pCgh8

Great work! Now that you have been recommended, there will be an interview process through which I personally will interview you. Based on the results of this interview, it will be decided whether you would be able to join SRC. Don’t stress out about the interview though, it’s going to be pretty straight forward.

Standard Ranks Council CdVyZGY

Any questions, comments or suggestions? Reply below!

RyuuseiOtoshi

RyuuseiOtoshi

Posted Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 am

I want to join...

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

RyuuseiOtoshi wrote:I want to join...

"In order to get into the Standard Ranks Council, you must be recommended. Recommendation does not consist of going up to a SRC member and asking them if they could recommend you. Believe me, that really hurts your chances of getting into SRC in the first place."

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

sonyteo

sonyteo

Posted Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Interesting post... Smile (Y)

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members: