You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancelled retirement

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:12 am

:)Going on LOA for a few months Smile

Last edited by -Youngcoolz- on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:16 am

Dam, 3 people retried less then 1 week sad to see you go even thought we havent really talked Very Happy, Everyone is gonna have to quit some day when can't play Habbo until we die  Very Happy  Nice having you.

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:19 am

You too?!... first jack, then loza, then extamacia, then erys , then IForsaken now you.. i'm speechless.. i don't know what should I say.. we will miss you and i wish you good luck in your future and i hope that one day you will come back! :-(

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:30 am

@Cancelled retirement Empty RamonaKallo, Habbo is getting boring theses days unless you were to be in a agency like a SS. But c'mon do you want to spend you'r  "Teenager" time just playing Habbo? That's pathetic. but it's you'r own path.

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am

I have a social life, and also many friends , and I have school too. So dont worry im not playing habbo all the time Wink. I have also exams and im trying to make time for everyone . Wink but everyone of us has a different life and can't do the same things everyday. Wink  SS is a grgreat agency and I don't regret that I joined in it.

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 am

@RamonaKallo, of course everyone has a social life  Very Happy  my point here is trying to tell Youngcool (if you'r depressed) don't be sad about leaving the -past- which im talking about now. Because everyone is gonna quit habbo or get bored because of it. You know eventually habbo has lost its users. I've been in habbo from 2006 and now 2013 before around 2012 and -2011 habbo had 10,000 people online easily but now days we take a look at the user's online there only about : 3245 Plus basically habbo could be jealous at some other Habbo Hotel/Retros; habbo.com is gonna go broke and then they will take down the big once with a lot of lawsuites, Last thing example fresh hotel it's been open since 2009 and habbo has send them a letter saying "take down you'r site because due to Habbo Ways your not allowed to make retro's now the funnny thing is that they send them that at 2012 and the retro is still open and right now it has 1180 user's online and habbo has 2315 user's online See the diffrent  -Hope that helped-

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:41 am

Just good luck for your life and everything. <3 Enjoy bro. Will miss you. Hope we see you soon. Thank you so much for spent time with us. Wish you all the best.... <3

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:01 am

BBBBBBBBBBut whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............. Well i hope you come back one day :d if not i'll be mad

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

xmadddyx

xmadddyx

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 am

Awwwww :'c WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING ME  Remember to visit ;D If you donut visit I will be sad cx

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 am

Thanks guys I'll sure to visit y'all again next time Wink and untouchable I'm not bored with habbo.. Even though I'm a teenager I love habbo but it's cause of my personal issues :'(

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 am

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOU IN TU YOUNG!!!!!!!!! Sad

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 am

Sorry Stef, You still have Nic and lots more of great people in TU Smile I may come back in a few months Smile

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Okay so now ive gotta explain everything again Smile
So im following sir Rick's advise and ive decided to go on LOA for 2 months Smile 
So Stef I still can be in transfers Smile

PQxavier

PQxavier

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Bro im just going on LOA alrd Smile

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Theres also Tasha and -FlyingAce frequently there xavier Smile

xEric3075x

xEric3075x

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Young, i will missssss you for dat 2 months :C , And ifff u dont come back 2 months later u will face the consequences of me haunting u every night under ur bed.  Evil or Very Mad

-Youngcoolz-

-Youngcoolz-

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

Eric Razz Ill still be coming on and off frequently

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members: