Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its been nice in SS

Message (Page 1 of 1)

IForsaken

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Ever Since i transfered to SS to LA And Now I'm a Goverment. Its been almost a month working here and i met wonderful and awesome people Like Ramona,Adam and Eric.Sadly,I need to retire because ihv been failing my exams playing too much computer games. I Really need to focus. I'll be away for 3 more years but every June and December will be on Smile I Will check up on SS When i have the time too. Thank you for giving me the wonderful time in SS and i hope my retire badge will be accepted. AND ADAM, If ur reading this, i'm really sorry but i really really have to go...

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Sad  I don't understand,why leave everyone SS ? ... Uffffffff , I can't believe T_T . Anyways, thank you for everything Syam,take care of you,visit us,and you were a loyal member, we will miss you !

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Good luck with your present & future Smile We will miss you a lot, Syam.

I will always be here to open the door for you Very Happy

xEric3075x

xEric3075x

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Hey IForsaken! Wish you luck in ur Studies, if u get good grades, you better come back or else u will see me hanging on ur ceiling fan, spinning around with long hair, red eyes bloody face, every single night of urs  :twisted:

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Hai There even thought i don't know you, ima still with you a Good Luck in you'r future and exams. Here goes another good SS member.  Razz 

Totsuka

Totsuka

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 am

Good luck on your future exams. I will really miss you, Syam. :c The door will be sealed close. >Very Happy I can't let James open it.

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Oh no! 

Good luck with everything! It was nice talking to you :') 

S.

archie44

archie44

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Oh man, that really sucks but putting your real life first is an important step and i'm glad that you took it. Good luck with your future life and exams, buddy. And if you ever stumble across some free time, don't forget to drop a visit Smile

ShayrieLaverra

ShayrieLaverra

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Studying is important...and its harder to divide ur time between studying and ss when u are always here...so i wish u luck for ur studies...no slacking off anymore k...and study hard and smart Smile whenever u feel stressed up can come and visit us XD and tell me more ghost stories also

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm