You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Suggestions

Message (Page 1 of 2)

bossklldgsm

bossklldgsm

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello, I am jack. I added most SS people and got suggestions from different people.
I didn't input my ideas into any of this, I got different people to tell me what they think.

Here are some of the suggestions on how to improve SS: 

More comprehensive Senior Staff
Make the security bigger
Make another training room
Don't let people dress how they like till HR+
When people can wear what they want, atleast make them dress smartly.
For the senior workers, it would be great to have more tasks rather than just promoting because we can't really supervise.
Events such as: New presidents, Parties but in large rooms but only with members of SS.
Pay rooms/promotion rooms.

Thanks for reading.
Jack & SS community.

Trafalgar

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 pm

bossklldgsm wrote:Hello, I am jack. I added most SS people and got suggestions from different people.
I didn't input my ideas into any of this, I got different people to tell me what they think.

Here are some of the suggestions on how to improve SS: 

More comprehensive Senior Staff
Make the security bigger
Make another training room
Don't let people dress how they like till HR+
When people can wear what they want, atleast make them dress smartly.
For the senior workers, it would be great to have more tasks rather than just promoting because we can't really supervise.
Events such as: New presidents, Parties but in large rooms but only with members of SS.
Pay rooms/promotion rooms.

Thanks for reading.
Jack & SS community.
I'll try my best to address each one. Just my 2 cents.

"More comprehensive Senior Staff" : You mean more related tasks? If so, most Senior Staff are in EUs, the works done are not seen unlike TU and SET where you can see transfers being done and events hosted by SET. Like FA (Foreign Affairs) where they approach other agencies for alliance be it maintain or making new ones or Dev where we work closely with Foundation to develop ideas and suggestions and execute it. Rank sellers those with Financial badge, does sales for our income. Mods is giving weekly reports as well. To make it short it's behind the scene.

"Make the security bigger": It's possible to make it. But the drawback is that, there's a possibilty of revamping the whole base design or removing the sofas at the FTS currently for FTBing purposes. A good idea is to go retro habbo and design it, post a screenie of it and we'll consider.

"
Make another training room": Please refer to "Notice by DEV" in the stickies, a new design have been proposed but verbally.

"
Don't let people dress how they like till HR+": Freedom of dressing has always been, professional looking. Tops. But the word professional is somewhat subjective as overly dressed is a no no and under dressed likewise. In short, dress simple, neat, unique. At the end of the day, a follower will follow its leader, if we dont enforce this within our own Senior Staff, a rank restriction for dress code is redundant.

"Events such as: New presidents, Parties but in large rooms but only with members of SS.": SET have always organize successful events in rooms, guess you might had missed it out. As for Presidential, i once proposed about making Presidential get promoted through campaigns they make to oversell themselves like the real life. It's far fetched though. Lol.

bossklldgsm

bossklldgsm

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Also one other update:

I think that there should be more rights holders in the main base and in training rooms because someone always need them kicked.

Also, I think we should just have a revamp of the training room and I think we should make the security room bigger, Also more seats on FTF as it's always full or somewhere else where people are still working. 

Thanks for replying, jack.

Trafalgar

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 pm

bossklldgsm wrote:Also one other update:

I think that there should be more rights holders in the main base and in training rooms because someone always need them kicked.

Also, I think we should just have a revamp of the training room and I think we should make the security room bigger, Also more seats on FTF as it's always full or somewhere else where people are still working. 

Thanks for replying, jack.
In time, Terroriquez will decide who he give it out to. I do agree there's lack of RRs in base but there's no harm in knowing them, adding them, and pming them if they're online

About training room and FTS issues are addressed above. Thank you.

Keep this coming. You have a bright future in Dev perhaps Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

Hyperguyalex

Hyperguyalex

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 am

As Joint Owner of the SS, I think that we have one of the best Senior Staff department on Habbo. You're asking us to be more comprehensive? You obviously haven't got to know most of the Senior Staff in order to see how comprehensive we are.
As Trafalgar stated ' If so, most Senior Staff are in EUs, the works done are not seen unlike TU and SET where you can see transfers being done and events hosted by SET. Like FA (Foreign Affairs) where they approach other agencies for alliance be it maintain or making new ones or DEV where we work closely with Foundation to develop ideas and suggestions and execute it. Rank sellers those with Financial badge, does sales for our income. Mods is giving weekly reports as well. To make it short it's behind the scene.'
"Behind the scene" is the big quote there, meaning that only Senior Staff are to know about certain things, and no one else.

That is my only issue with your list of suggestions. Your other suggestions have either been answered, or you should take them to the DEV Team, as they will look into them.

Thank-you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gx3u3YCmcF01zMoe17Blw

PQxavier

Hyperguyalex

Hyperguyalex

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 am

Speak to Terroriquez for FA
Speak to _-TwilightSky-_ for TU
Speak to weianthony for DEV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gx3u3YCmcF01zMoe17Blw

PQxavier

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 am

Hyperguyalex wrote:Speak to Terroriquez for FA
Speak to _-TwilightSky-_ for TU
Speak to weianthony for DEV
Ummm for right now, if you would like to get a hold of my for TU

My account is -TwilightEyes.

Due to the massed amounts of hacking, we will see what happens Smile

but for now that is the account I am using until if and when I can get my accounts back Smile

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 am

LMAO Oh good, we're needing more people Razz

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:58 am

Just come find me in game, we shall chat Smile

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 am

sounds good.  If my account isn't hacked by then o_O LMAO

PQxavier

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 am

God only knows o_O

PQxavier

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 am

within the past 4 days I have created 3 accounts.

_-TwilightSky-_ (My name account that was SUPPOSE to be for SS) - Email & password changed
LiveAmbition - Email password changed
-TwilightSky. (BRAND NEW account) - Still pending to see if I will get hacked or not.

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 am

These are some rlly good suggestions. Agree with all of em. HR+ need more stuff to do. The only thing exciting is when we cant enter the HQ or at Paydays. Also, i believe there are already enough RR holders. and also i think that everybody SM+ should be able to have an advisor.

PQxavier

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 am

Trust me, ive been to a total of 30 agencies and so far, SS is the one with least rate of trollers. Excluding my account at 2009.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm