You are not connected. Please login or register

Internal Affairs

Message (Page 1 of 1)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

jmadmaxw_akira

:Pringles,

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 am

jmadmaxw_akira wrote:I wonder if any of the HR+ would be thinking of founding this Asset?
I bringing this is up is because mainly due the fact that certain amount of HR+ do not really respect or give a minimal amount of attention towards Habbo users who are either troubled or seek for advice.
A perfect example for a caring would KLUsweet and Ocelan who gave their attention to Habbos in need.
By having Internal Affairs, both HR+, officers in charge, and members would able to coexist in a certain manner.
Just having this thought.
Smile
Would you be able to elaborate on your suggestion please? Are you suggesting some-sort of Internal Counselling team where SS Staff can have someone confidential to speak to regarding problems not relating to SS?

Do remember that there are pathways available if anyone feels the need to report an incident to do with SS. More details? Click on "How To Report An Incident" in my signature below.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

jmadmaxw_akira

Trafalgar

Posted Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:08 am

In my opinion, any SS related audits should be carried out by DEV. We'll be adding in more teams for DEV when our first 2 teams are really stable. Good suggestion though. Thank you.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Topic Locked. Due to inactive replies for 25 days.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm