You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes in Foundation team

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Terroriquez

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 pm

WTF! Is some founder fired once again?
Hahah, nothing like that this time. Now i'm posting topic regarding foundation in high spirits. First of all, i'd like to thank our foundation team for being loyal, trustworthy and above all showing good example towards SS. I'm proud of the current foundation team, as they are all fully trusted by me and our foundation crew is very workable among themselves.

What are these changes then?
Organization in foundation ranking has been changed. I was having 2 small meeting with iC members I was able to catch and decided to remove co-founder rank to clarify the ranking system, which will goes now like this:

Founding Father
                            Joint Founder        Joint Founder
                                      Founder Founder

2 joint founders 
As you all noticed in the changes above, we have currently 2 joint founders. Meaning that SergentB.Clone has been promoted to Joint Founder. We all know Brennan as loyal and dedicated founder to <SS> who always serves the SS with his best knowledge whenever he is achievable. Brennan also was one of the very first founders of the Secret Service, so i'm glad to have chance to promote him for once.

2 founders
As we have all seen new foundation members who has to face an enormous amount of responsibility and expectations. Many of those guys haven't been able to deal with it, however when I look to Adam, I can see that he is ready to fulfill his foundation tasks with his best knowledge. Adam is one of these guys who faced this challenge and kicked it to ass. So also with him, i'm very glad to promote him once again to full founder of the Secret Service.

William still remains as founder. This is not vote of no confidence against him, vice versa. Will is also very original founder of the Secret Service, he has his small LOA after beginning of this 2nd SS, however he still has brought his best skills and knowledge for the Secret Service and is, beyond all doubt, one of the most active foundation members and makes our foundation team perfect.

What about Rick?
I'd love to make post and promote myself in it, however i'm not able to do that because if we are following the rank system, my next rank would be Recruit and therefore it's not very profitable so I'll remain in my rank, just like William Smile 

Congrulate them
For sure, our whole foundation team, Zack, Brennan, Will and Adam deserves to be congratulated by all of you because of their great work they has been doing for this great agency, so use this topic and opportunity to congratulate them!

Founding Father of the Secret Service
Terroriquez

laura8621

laura8621

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Congratulations, and LOL Rick the Recruit Wink Has a ring

http://officialss.com

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Well done Adam, Serg and Zack. You beautiful specimens.

Will, you'll be Head of Founders one day, don't worry <3

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Congratulations everyone!! Very Happy

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Congrats to All Foundation!

You guys make a wonderful team, and make SS a place of fun and enjoyment as well as welcoming <3

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Congrats all of them.. They really deserve it. Love This Team.

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Thank you Smile It's been an honor founding the Secret Service and being here since the original start. 
I can't believe it's true, it's a dream that came reality.. 20k Members!

Thank you for the congratulations im getting on the forums and in game,

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nerdy_lillyHello

Weianthony.

Weianthony.

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 am

Gratz Foundation team Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

emoroxi3

emoroxi3