-TwilightEyes. LOA

Message (Page 1 of 1)

-TwilightEyes.

-TwilightEyes.

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:53 pm

I will be taking a 2 week LOA.

1) Due to studies.  I need to focus on my schooling, so I can continue my education further next year.
2) I've been having some real personal issues (mainly IRL) though I am taking it out on habbo, that I REALLY need to get sorted.

I would like to apologize to everyone and anyone I have been snapping on.  My behaviour has been completely uncalled for and unnecessary.  I know this apology probably won't go far now, but I have been super on edge lately and it's been making me go insane.  So I feel as though, until I get these personal issues sorted and be able to come back to SS with an OUTSTANDING and POSITIVE attitude, I will work on what I need to right now.  Starting with school.  As well my Anger Management classes.

Once again, I apologize to anyone I have snapped on.  As I had said, I have just been on edge, and personally to me.  I don't like it either.

http://www.liveambitionhelpcenter.weebly.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm

It's fine Stef. Wink  Not everyone has good days everyday . :-)

Take care of you.

Channdie

Channdie

Manager
Manager

Posted Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 am

If you are back, please let everyone know.  When you returned (from what I am being informed) you should have informed me so that I am aware.  This way, when I send out my PMs to EU Overseers - you'll be on my list and not the Temp Overseer.

Squirta210

Squirta210

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:00 am

Awww take care buddy all da best

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members: