Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

xmadddyx

xmadddyx

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:14 am

Hello ma lovely donuts! ^-^
So many of you might've seen HR wandering here and there ;o  So today all of us are going to take a tour around the HR+ Tasks with Donutanus who's in security and i.EAT.CHOCOLATE in HR ^-^ 
1. Make sure people are following the policies/Code of conduct.
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Masks11
Here, we have i.EAT.CHOCOLATE helping donutanus a security officer get on her correct uniform! Very Happy 

2.Help in clearing the hallway/Supervising! 
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Ftb_to10
Here, i.EAT.CHOCOLATE was supervising from FTB and when she say somebody standing in the hallway she took direct action by going and asking them to FTB!

3.FTFing in front desk! (Well this is more of a do and don't when you're here ^-^)
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Don_t_10Here, we can see first i.EAT.CHOCOLATE rejected to give the seat which is a DON'T! and in the next picture i.EAT.CHOCOLATE is giving her seat to LR in need for it! So remember, if you're at FTF or FTS make sure you're always giving your seat to LR in need Very Happy which is a DO!

4.Doesn't mean you're under SM and can't fill the helpdesk you don't help the LR!
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Help_l10
Here, i.EAT.CHOCOLATE saw an LR asking for help and offered to help the LR DIRECTLY after she asked for it! 

5.Promote A LOT! Don't be lazy to promote any hard workers you spot Very Happy
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Promot10

Here, we see i.EAT.CHOCOLATE is promoting donutanus because she has seen hardworking in security! Never miss promoting any hard workers ^-^! But don't forget to follow the Promotion policy ^-^!

6.Filling the Security in training room!
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Securi10

Here,we see that i.EAT.CHOCOLATE is Filling the security in training because she hard about and wanted to check it out c; 

7.Supervise any training going on!
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Superi10

Here, i.EAT.CHOCOLATE is supervising to make sure that everything in training is clear to the trainee and the trainer is using the script!

8.Help catching Self promoters don't wait for anything when you catch one!
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Sp10
Here, i.EAT.CHOCOLATE saw donutanus SPing and took direct action towards it by addressing her.

9. This is for everyone from standards and above ;D Don't forget to rate room and invite! 
HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! Don_t_11

Hope le lovely HR+ tasks are clear for you all ^-^! 

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Very good Alice ! ♥ It is helpful & easy to understand!

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:17 pm

* claps* Did u give that person a reward alr? x)

Forum-Bot

ForumBot

Posted Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm

HR+ Tasks/Do's and Dont's! 3164091603 Your proposal has been accepted.

http://officialss.habbo-help.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm