<SS> Payment Badge Information

Message (Page 1 of 1)

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 pm

"I came on the right time and date but why am I not getting paid?"

"I have not been informed of the payment badge"

"What is pay badge?"

These are the most frequent questions (roughly) we have been getting every week after/during pay, so I shall explain to you.

First things first, the Paybadge has already been included in the training script. So if anyone from standard ranks complaining about it, please assist them to retake the training ^_^

<SS> Payment Badge Information 2n8o4mr 

Pay badge is a system used by Secret Service in order for employees to get pay.
By using this badge, pay will be more efficiently conducted, hard workers are more appreciated and we can prevent against those who made clones to get double pay.

Information that you should know about the Paybadge; (So no complains from the HR+ as you have access to the forums)

☆ Payday will still be done in base. (First and second base usually)

☆ Those without the badge will be given promotion. Just line up in the promotion line. (It's usually next to the pay line)

☆ You can exchange the paybadge for;
- Coins (3-7 coins depending on rank & work load) or 2x Promotions (Only for BoD and below)

☆ Only valid during the pay day @ 10AM EST (If you come later or at some other times then I apologize. Please try again next week)

☆ If you beg for the badge, then you will not get the badge.

☆ No reserves (Holding it for the next week)

☆ Payment badge members will be cleared every time after pay. (Members except for admins, will be kicked from the badge)

☆ Paybadge are to be requested every week if you wish to be paid at the end of each week.

☆ PAs are not allowed in the badge as their superiors are the ones responsible for their pays. (Please refer to the PA policy)

This badge is free for all to request but it's up to the admins to review properly before accepting it.

Here's a guide that you can refer on how to get the badge ^_^
https://officialssforum.forumotion.com/t1970-payment-badge

P/s: You are advised to come earlier during pay days as the base tends to be (really) full about 1-2 hours before pay.

Last edited by PrincessaLuce on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Awesome Luce ^_^ ! ♥

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:55 pm

I'd like to move this to the guide section, with your permission - very informative post.

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Thank you sir (:
But I was just renewing sir Trafalgar's post which was also in the General Discussion section (Older post). But if you think it's easier for the new users to read in the guide section then feel free to move it there or maybe it's more suitable there ;o  I would be honoured ^_^

Forum-Bot

ForumBot

Posted Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 pm

<SS> Payment Badge Information 3164091603 Your proposal has been accepted.

http://officialss.habbo-help.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm