You are not connected. Please login or register

How to react to Trollers/Raiders/Ragers

Message (Page 1 of 1)

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello guys,in this Guide,I'll explain you how to react to a troller/raider or rager. However a troller is someone who sows discord by starting arguments,upsetting people or they simply try stir drama and abuse their online anonimity by purposely sowing hatred,bigotry,racism,mysogyny or simple bickering between others.

How can I guarantee not to reported by a troller?

1.How do I respond/deal to the Trollers/Raider/Ragers & how to control my temper towards them?
2. How exactly do a troller abuse others?
3. Conclusion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. .How do I respond/deal to the Trollers/Raider/Ragers & how to control my temper towards them?

You can not win with a troll because they are looking for attention.In the most cases a troller may be just a very stressed out person. Avoid getting heated yourself and try to ask kindly questions or make suggestions before assuming the worst.

->    Keep your sense of humor. You may joke with them and compliment them.

->    Consider ignoring them. Troll behaviour directed at you will usually stop if you don't add fuel for them to play with. (if you see a troller , click on that person then on IGNORE , it's a good thing , because they won't disturb you anymore ) . A troller's goal is to make users angry and by responsing to their posts .

->    Keep always your calm!

->    If possible make any criticism , like a criticism of yourself,not them.

->    For repeating troll offenders: report them by clicking on them and then REPORT. (make sure you don't report many time,or you may support the consequences from the Habbo Staff.

->   Usually a troller uses caps and coloured chat, you may recognise them very quick. If is a RR holder in the base you may request a kick/ban, if there's not a RR holder in the base you may contact someone from the Senior Staff in PM.

2. How exactly do a troller abuse others?

The trollers may be hurtful and have the following techniques disturbing us:

-> Trollers may say abusive and hurtful comments directed to a specifical person ( e.g. "You're gay" etc).

-> Trollers will incite arguments and provoke angry responses by making controversial statements ( e.g. religious intolerance)

-> They try to make themselves the center of attention. ( e.g. non-stop comments about themselves and their accomplishments; repeated)

3. So, as conclusion...

-     BE CALM - Don't rise to their attitude,

-    DON'T LOWER YOURSELF TO THEIR LEVEL - Don't start insulting them,that's what they want,to angry and annoy you.     

-    PAY A COMPLIMENT - It is the last thing they expect - and the opposite they want.    

-   ENCOURAGE THEM TO JOIN IN - Let them know they have valid points, and make their faults seems like yours.     

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by RamonaKallo - MoD of Assistance.
If you have more questions,contact me in game or on the forum.
Thank you!

Last edited by RamonaKallo on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:55 pm

This is a cool guide.
Thank you Ramona <3

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you so much.

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:59 am

Very useful for HQ MoDs, RR holders and MoD of Recruitment Very Happy

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:01 am

I also just encourage them on wut they doing and say y u such a coward? and stuff like tht

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah, just try to support them somehow. There are 2 posibilities : 1. They might start a conversation with you & would stop of trolling in the base or 2. They might continue and angry the other players and you may request, or if there is a RR holder they must see the troller and will get kicked/banned , or if there are no RR holders you may PM and invite them in the base by telling them what happened. ^_^

ShayrieLaverra

ShayrieLaverra

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 am

So far in training room i've never had to request for RR holder during me training...except for ppl afking...the troller will eventually listen to u if u continue on to be polite with them XD eventually,,.from my experience Smile

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:41 am

Yeah , or that, but that's rarely.

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Accepted Your proposal has been accepted.

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm