Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's RR in the main base(s)?

Message (Page 1 of 1)

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:24 pm

I have a question to whoever knows the answer, this question might be for the foundation team but whatever,

1) Is there an RR badge(s) for the both bases?
if not why not make one?

2) (this one is kind of a suggestion) on the SS website on the RR & admin page put all the RR & admins?

3) I think making an RR badge for the bases saves us time how? we look whos RR and go to them and done, but in otherwise not having a RR badge makes us waste time, some brakes rules example : 
when whenever someone breaks the rules someone under Senior rank want to report them or get them kick, this is what people under Senoir Rank would do : Say <SS> Request kick on Untouchable For Trolling example, <SS> with colors chat, 

Hope you understood my points.

Have a nice day ya'll

Like a Star @ heaven  http://prntscr.com/2h1fvf  Like a Star @ heaven 
Got choppers if they wanna try me.  :face: 
Call me up, I'm Scorin'  :pirat: 

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Mhm true but makes the SS members aware of when RR are online or not,

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Sorry for double post couldn't edit since I'm on my phone, we could get small trashes but I think rick is in the Base 24/7 so he'll be aware.

Sukhi1

Sukhi1

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Having a list of people that have room rights would be quite useful.

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Well not even when I was TM I didn't know who wad RR unless they tell you.

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 pm

eddiesouthcombe wrote:However this can make trashing a LOT easier as then trollers can easily make people admin and ban/kick/mute our members. It also means thats members with RR can not place there Own furni down. You might say that they should know not to but it will happen if badges are introduced. So for now I believe that sticking to the same way we have it at the moment would be more efficient and safer.

Correct, We will be sticking to a non-badge room as Terroriquez and most Foundation do not think having a RR Badge Room would not be a good idea.

1. It will get abused a lot, lots of RR Holders will place useless furniture. 
  2. If the badge is open they can easily tell people to request it, and if their goal is trashing they will find other people to request & trash..
  3. If base is under construction and only want a few people to enter base to help out, that would not be possible with the badge.

Having a list of RR Holders on the website was once brought up to us but would make it easier for people who want to trash us (Gabana, and so on) to easily find one and possibly bribe. We may bring this idea up with the iC's and re-decide. Who knows.

Last edited by Serg on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks for the information,

untouchable

untouchable

Loyal Member

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:00 pm

One question am i a loyal member/Person?

XxMissTashaxX

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:21 am

You can always come to the helpdesk and ask if there is any Room Rights around, or ask a senior member of staff to contact them Smile Once you are aware of people with RR it can also be worth adding them so if you need help again and they aren't in base, you can PM Smile

KillerAlexMan

KillerAlexMan

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:40 am

untouchable wrote:I have a question to whoever knows the answer, this question might be for the foundation team but whatever,

1) Is there an RR badge(s) for the both bases?
if not why not make one?

2) (this one is kind of a suggestion) on the SS website on the RR & admin page put all the RR & admins?

3) I think making an RR badge for the bases saves us time how? we look whos RR and go to them and done, but in otherwise not having a RR badge makes us waste time, some brakes rules example : 
when whenever someone breaks the rules someone under Senior rank want to report them or get them kick, this is what people under Senoir Rank would do : Say <SS> Request kick on Untouchable For Trolling example, <SS> with colors chat, 

Hope you understood my points.

Have a nice day ya'll

Like a Star @ heaven  http://prntscr.com/2h1fvf  Like a Star @ heaven 
Got choppers if they wanna try me.  :face: 
Call me up, I'm Scorin'  :pirat: 
When someone Trashes andd we dont have badge the others can kick and ban him and rebuild but if we do he can kick them and the owner might be asleep and he can do moe damage. so thats why we dont have badge.

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Administrator Message:

Locked - inactive.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum