Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Desk HR+ Gate

Message (Page 1 of 1)

LiamB

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 am

Well I have recently been think about asking if we can change the Help Desk gate badge to HR as the LR are being told to go to HR for help and if they see someone breaking rules to go to HR but no HR's are able to help because they can't get behind help desk Smile 

Can someone you could possibly change this let me know their thoughts Very Happy

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 am

The HR doesn't need to be in the help desk in order to help anyone. They can just help (:
Help desks are for questions, complaints, and suggestions.

LiamB

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:08 am

PrincessaLuce wrote:The HR doesn't need to be in the help desk in order to help anyone. They can just help (:
Help desks are for questions, complaints, and suggestions.

But what I am saying is no LR's come to HR's for help they just go to help desk Smile

Sukhi1

Sukhi1

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 am

If this were to happen, there would have to be a lot more seats in the help desk than there already is, as it is pretty much always full and there are people that wait on the seats behind for someone to leave.

Even if there were more seats it would still be filled with SM+ so i don't think it would work out.

-FlyingAce-

-FlyingAce-

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am

The big problem is HR, although they are High Rank they do not have much experience dealing with things in the SS, alot of different questions and people come up to the help desk asking alot of different questions. Even HR come to the help desk, Ive had as far up as OOA come to the help desk and ask for help. With the HR and the limited experience they might not be able to get help. Rick has decided who he thinks will be the most help to everyone. Now Im not saying that HR do not know what they are doing or they do not know about the SS, it varies from Person to Person.

Hope this made alittle sense  Very Happy 

acemauly

acemauly

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:55 am

My suggestion is that we make a division for help desk, which is open for HR+ to apply. This ensures that all members are fully qualified, even if they are only High Rank. This also helps the problem of not enough help desk staff, as more would be able to apply to the division.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:23 am

Next time please post in the right section :-) - Feedback&Ideas.

Topic Locked - Inactive.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm