Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

A survey

Message (Page 1 of 1)

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:25 am

So I brang a few Standard Ranks to my office, and asked them to give me marks out of 10 on how to improve the <SS>. After they gave me their mark i asked them for a reason on how to improve it. So I asked them to rate the Security System, the Training, High Rank's Behaviour, how Lower Ranks are treated, the Promotion System, and the Bar. So this is what i got :

Security System: Got no lower than 7/10. Many workers brang up the topic of tags, and how many of them were accused of SP when their promoter/trainer's tag wasn't found. Other than that all the other comments were positive.  Very Happy 

Training : Got no lower that 8/10. There were no complaints about the training. Everybody seemed happy about how the training is directed, and how the script is indeed understandable for all Recruits. Very Happy 

HR Behaviour : Many 9's and 10's were given for this topic. Fairly all the LR said that we all do our jobs correctly and manage the <SS> in a great way. Very Happy 

How LR at treated : No lower than 8/10. Some of the workers said they prefer funny and nice HR (duh understandable) but they all agreed on how they are treated with respect. Very Happy

Promotion System : 6 was the lowest mark/rate/vote : It was said that not all promotions are equally fair. But other than that they are happy that the new rule was added (only one promoter at a time) and will work there hardest to get their promo. Very Happy 

Bar(my favorite place) : Everyone gave me a 10 for the bar. I know the bar isn't really important, but its a great place to hand out in. They said the bar was a great idea and that they are looking forward to seeing more drink choices. Very Happy 

Well that was the end of my survey.. I had fun doing this, and well... Maybe some stuff could be improved Smile 

- Justin -

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

xmadddyx

xmadddyx

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:04 am

Hmm, well for the promo tags, I do suggest if they give the promoter's name they search the name as usually people put their tags in there mottos Very Happy And also I do believe there's a need to stress on submitting your tag to the site. 
Moving on to also the promoting system, there are always continuous HR+ meetings stressing on following the promotion policy.Promotion policy is there to stop overpromoting/underpromoting ^-^!

asakah(asakah38)

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:15 am

we can add in security training that they must look at the hr/trainer badge for the names of trainers or promoters

xmadddyx

xmadddyx

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:18 am

Well, wouldn'tt it take more time if they were to look for the badge and then search name ?

asakah(asakah38)

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 am

isnt that better then accusin of sp?

Heashcool

Heashcool

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 am

What about the help desk?

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 am

eddiesouthcombe wrote:I'm glad to see that the High Ranks are making a impact. Keep up the good work.
Eddie Southcombe
MOD of HR
P.S May I copy this for a repot?
Why not Very Happy

_Justin_

_Justin_

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 am

xmadddyx wrote:Hmm, well for the promo tags, I do suggest if they give the promoter's name they search the name as usually people put their tags in there mottos Very Happy And also I do believe there's a need to stress on submitting your tag to the site. 
Moving on to also the promoting system, there are always continuous HR+ meetings stressing on following the promotion policy.Promotion policy is there to stop overpromoting/underpromoting ^-^!
I did tell them many tags are not found on the site, and that they should be searched via habbo search of through the badge.

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:16 am

How to check if it's to correct promoter Wink

You can go to "search habbo" and type in the username given to you and look at the person's profile.
Their tag will be there and it has to match the tag of the standard that whispered to you. 

MrUnkownGuy

MrUnkownGuy

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 am

what if he has no personal tag? what if ha / she USED to work here?

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm