Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horrible new layout

Message (Page 1 of 1)

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:31 pm

I think this layout is horrible since the toolbar cant be hidden and the function to mark all forums read is taken away. Also the current skin/theme is a bit too flashy and i personally think the last one was better. I think that everything should be changed to the previous state. And more User Groups should be added. Maybe one per each 2 units from HR+? Last but not least i also recommend adding more rank titles and images.
Plz reply if any of these are already being worked on.

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Im also unable to read any new posts to the SM+ board. Id like if an admin or mod could take a look at that for me.

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Administrator Message:

Permissions given to SM Board.

Serg

Serg

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi,
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions.

The forums are basically in a new BETA stage, As the toolbar cannot be hidden it is because it basically replaces the old bad looking navbars.

The current skin on the forums is temporary while we await of a solid new backup before we edit it's appearance which will have a nice professional Habbo theme. 

We would consider adding more usergroups if they were used often regarding the SM, Senior Management+ Usergroup Private Board isn't ever used (which i have found no meaning to keep the SM Usergroup, and just keep the MoD one).
We will be adding a few more member ranks and a VIP, Donator, and more user titles. 

We will be also having a "Refer-a-worker" program that will allow users to have exclusive user-titles.

I really hoped this help you understand some stuff better and if you have anymore questions or feedback feel free to make a new thread or contact Pazan, Support Administrator in game.

http://www.officials.Habbo-help.com

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Great to hear that this all will be fixed soon. I hope this Forums becomes better and better. Very Happy

mdeal4

mdeal4

Posted Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Will the Mark all forums read feature be back up soon? I rlly use it alot.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)