Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hc-Alt is an imposter!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Jaylen

Jaylen

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

I hear from RamonaKallo that a habbo called HC-Alt was impersonating me! This person is NOT me, I saw this person had been given badges and everything and many people thought it was me... So I thought I would let you all know the following accounts I would use as an ALT:

Boy

if I am not on "Boy" then the person ISN'T me! please be warned as someone had given badges to a person who was impersonating me!

This person could have caused so much trouble for me and got me fired, I am really disappointed that someone gave this person badges.

RamonaKallo

RamonaKallo

Manager
Manager

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah,she's right, that girl came in,with a same motto like HC,she has the BoD badge,and she shouted in a coloured chat " I QUIT , LEAVE THIS SHIT , GO TO FBI " . And then she was gone, unfortunately I don't have the screenie.

Jaylen

Jaylen

Posted Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 pm

RamonaKallo wrote:Yeah,she's right, that girl came in,with a same motto like HC,she has the BoD badge,and she shouted in a coloured chat " I QUIT , LEAVE THIS SHIT , GO TO FBI " . And then she was gone, unfortunately I don't have the screenie.
._.

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:22 am

Administrator Notice:

Locked - inactive.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum: