Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem while clicking on the switch.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Extamacia

Extamacia

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 am

As we know the Security desk has a big huge bar. And some of the people are saying that it's too hard to click on it since its blocking. Since I dont know how to put a picture on here I'll use link instead.

http://prntscr.com/2ak6um <---- This side which makes people are trying as their best to click on the switch without moving them to the Pressure Tiles.

I hope that this problem will be fixed ASAP. I'm suggesting putting a things which is smaller than a bar. Maybe an anchor or something smaller than it. Smile

Thank you.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

eddiesouthcombe

Extamacia

Extamacia

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:01 pm

eddiesouthcombe wrote:I believe we tried the anchor before but in the end you should be able to just flick the switch there is no real reason why you have to be quick when flicking the switch just take your time. 
I also am aware that there is a Re Design in HQ in the following few days (look at Terroriquez's post in general annoucements)
So this may be fixed thanks for pointing out.

Anytime. :-)

Terroriquez

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Hey. 

We did add 2,5 sec relay. So, whenever you are using the left side security switch (which is harder to click) it will give you 2,5 sec to sit back down before the gate opens.

IForsaken

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 pm

good idea ! that delay will help us not allow ppl to enter without asking them who is their promoter

Extamacia

Extamacia

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 am

Terroriquez wrote:Hey. 

We did add 2,5 sec relay. So, whenever you are using the left side security switch (which is harder to click) it will give you 2,5 sec to sit back down before the gate opens.

Yeah I didnt reliase that part where the gate is super slowly aka 2.5sec. I thought it's a lagging. Alright anyway thanks for the info.

Hyperguyalex

Hyperguyalex

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Moderator Notice:
Topic Locked - Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gx3u3YCmcF01zMoe17Blw

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts: