Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trial Moderator Applications

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Forum-Bot

ForumBot

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING FORUM MODERATOR APPLICATIONS.

Secret Service Members,
I have released Moderator Applications today. There will be one/ two positions for Trial Moderator. The trial last for a week or two ect.
The application format MUST be followed; If not we will reject your application. Remember: Post application in Comments! If anyone
is caught copying someones application your application will be rejected.

Terms of being a Forum Moderator:
- I will not abuse my Forum Rights to delete/ edit post.
- I will use the proper action when needed.
- Before banning give a proper warning unless it is fully unacceptable.
- Always when editing post or locking topics/ threads to give a proper reason

Application Format:

Habbo Username:
Current Rank Unit:
Current Age:
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?:
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay:
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?:

I agree to the Moderator Terms: Yes or No.

"Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://officialss.habbo-help.com

Clouds

Clouds

Loyal Member

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Habbo Username: --Clouds--
Current Rank Unit: Trial MOD
Current Age: 21

-To be honest I have reviewed the Forum Rules more than twice, To sure that I cannot break any rules for being a T.M or a free user. And So I can do my job well for <SS> Forum.
-I have experienced on using Moderator tools and even honestly I'm a web maker/creator and designer. I even know how to promote rank on forums and giving rights.
-And Yes, I am willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/post for the improvement of SS Forum/Community. And I will do my Best, I will commit myself to work and serve well/hard in Every Secret Service's Services.
                                 I Hereby --Clouds-- agree to the Moderator Terms
                                                            (Yes)

Tezman58

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Habbo Username: Tezman58
Current Rank Unit: OOA
Current Age: 13
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?: Yes i have reviewd 4 times to be exact
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay: No , I havent sorry but im willing to learn
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?:If not daily 5 days or maybe 6 a week

I agree to the Moderator Terms: (Yes) or No.

http://www.frocine.webs.com

Forum-Bot

ForumBot

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Clouds wrote:Habbo Username: --Clouds--
Current Rank Unit: Trial MOD
Current Age: 21

-To be honest I have reviewed the Forum Rules more than twice, To sure that I cannot break any rules for being a T.M or a free user. And So I can do my job well for <SS> Forum.
-I have experienced on using Moderator tools and even honestly I'm a web maker/creator and designer. I even know how to promote rank on forums and giving rights.
-And Yes, I am willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/post for the improvement of SS Forum/Community. And I will do my Best, I will commit myself to work and serve well/hard in Every Secret Service's Services.
                                 I Hereby --Clouds-- agree to the Moderator Terms
                                                            (Yes)
Okay mate,
I'am going to talk to you about it in game. Make sure to Friend Request me in game, and
talk to me about it because I will most likely forget about it; I have a million other stuff to do.

(Make sure to add SergentB.Clone)

-Radiology-

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 am

Application Format:

Habbo Username: -Radiology-
Current Rank Unit: Exec.Owner
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?: Yes I've reviewed the rules more than twice to insure that I can follow the rules to the full.
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay: I do have experience with moderation tools, I've been a moderator for Mental.Meg's police department. I know how to give people right's and edit pages that people have made.
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?: I am able to check the forum DAILY for important announcements for the improvement of SS in general.

I -Radiology- agree to the Moderator Terms
(Yes)

laura8621

laura8621

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Thanks, I will discuss with the other admins and get back to you -Radiology-

http://officialss.com

nba420

nba420

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:43 am

Habbo Username: nba420
Current Rank Unit: Mod of Legal Affairs.
Current Age: I'm 16.
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?: Yeah.
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay: Yup.
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?: Yeah.

I agree to the Moderator Terms: Yes

http://www.officialsstag.weebly.com

Forum-Bot

ForumBot

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 pm

-Radiology- wrote:Application Format:

Habbo Username: -Radiology-
Current Rank Unit: Exec.Owner
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?: Yes I've reviewed the rules more than twice to insure that I can follow the rules to the full.
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay: I do have experience with moderation tools, I've been a moderator for Mental.Meg's police department. I know how to give people right's and edit pages that people have made.  
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?: I am able to check the forum DAILY for important announcements for the improvement of SS in general.  

I  -Radiology- agree to the Moderator Terms
                    (Yes)

Hugs and I reviewed over your application, It is a very good application and we really liked it, But if you could be more "Active" on the forums; As in posting more thread's and commenting more we may consider it.

AgentSam23

AgentSam23

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Habbo Username: AgentSam23
Current Rank Unit: Founder Rep
Current Age:17
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?:
Answer:Yes i have reviewed the Rules over 2 times.

Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay:
Answer: Yes i have Experience handling Forums and Website as i was Incharge of the whole FBI Harry6. Website and Forums. Editing time by time. Also i have had Forum's with forumotion plenty of times.

Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?:
Answer: I am always on the Website checking updates on my Iphone and on my laptop. I am willing to do the same with forums.

I agree to the Moderator Terms: Yes or No. Yes , i agree to all Moderator Terms and Rules.

Mage-Master

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Habbo Username: Mage-Master
Current Rank Unit: Presidential
Current Age: 22
Have you reviewed the Forum Rules at least twice?: Quite a few times more than that.
Do you have experience of Moderation tools with Formotion; If not it's okay: Not this particular type of forum. But others yes.
Are you willing to be on the forum DAILY and check ALL thread's/ post?: I can do it from my phone when at work and computer at home.

I agree to the Moderator Terms: Yes

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm