Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

<SS> NOVEL COMPETITION!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:00 am

SET is hosting this novel competition to encourage the creativity of our workers as most or you are gifted in so many ways so this competition is for you to express yourselves in anyway you can!

So to enter the competition just post your story (max 300 words) below at the comment!
State your Habbo Name, Title of your story follow by your story =D
Theme/Title : What Ever You Want To Write About
(It can be about your own life/your work life in <SS>/Anything just no Plagiarism!)

Submission is open from 10/11/2013 to 16/11/2013.

Prize Ceremony is on 17/11/2013 (Sunday) at 11pm (1 hour after pay).
Prizes:
1st Prize: 10 credits + Promotion (Depending on your rank though)
2nd Prize: 5 credits + Promotion
3rd Prize: 3 credits + Promotion

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 am

Can i join Very Happy <3

Heashcool

Heashcool

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 am

I guess I can try... Since I have 88% on my english.... Well, not bragging Razz

Ocelan

Ocelan

Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:23 am

Good luck everyone Smile

Ocelan

Ocelan

Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 am

Im not good at story-writing so meh Razz

sonyteo

sonyteo

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 am

Same Ben XD

PrincessaLuce

PrincessaLuce

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:37 pm

<33333 can I join as well? :3

BANNED=IAMAMAZING

BANNED=IAMAMAZING

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 am

IAMAMAZING99cg

A Normal Day
"Part I"
I am Christian, in this novel you will read how my normal day goes.

I am a 12 year old guy on 6th grade in the Philippines. My school starts on 7:30 AM ending on 4:30 PM. Going to school is fun, having friends, and learning of course. Last Monday was like "Hard mode" of my life. Doing four assignments, two quizzes, and a project next day. While doing the assignments and the project, reviewing for the quiz is that I play habbo. Just to go to SS and get a promotion. On that moment, I am multitasking. Ending that day exhausted. On the next day.... "Hard mode" also. So tired. Like I'm gonna die but believe in your-self that you can do anything and that's what I did to finish it all and if there is time left on those days, still play habbo.

"Playing Habbo"
Part II
I started playing habbo eight months ago. I saw it in ads on a website, and I joined the habbo world. As a beginner, I don't know anything on habbo. I started working in NOPD not knowing the motto,badges,clothes, and many more. As days goes by, I became a Senior Council in NOPD. I got fired because of my friend making me not to play habbo for month. Then I took the job again being a Trainer in NOPD (Head of T.) and I transferred in SS.

"Life in SS"
Part III

SS is a great place. It transferred on August 25, 2013 being a Legal Affaris. Working hard and hard and hard to get a promotion. From my rank Senior Council Member I became Trial Council Member. Because someone ones to bet with me for who will go to DA first then someone heard us and promoted me to DA skipping 6 ranks. Then the who bet told it to a high rank and the guy who promoted  me got fired and I got demoted for doing nothing. The guy who bet should get fired. I don't want to name and I worked hard to get the rank back and done. I am an OOA already. I was shocked about these days because of the pay time . One hour is added. Me and other workers of SS WILL create a group called B.M.T or Badge Maker Team. We will create badges for SS. All we need is 10c and permission from Sir Rick and we will do the badge and the description of it. For Rick not to use all of his time creating the badge. 

Very Happy I hope you enjoyed it and goodluck for me winning the contest, Thank you for reading this, HAVE A GOOD DAY Very Happy 

Trafalgar

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:29 am

Habbo name: Trafalgar__
Title of your story: Unsound Mind.

"Im not gonna make excuses. I asked for this. All of it. I did it to become someone else. I wanted more. We belong to a generation that watch our future get stolen from under us. Our ambitions were hijacked by men who were willing to lie, cheat and steal to protect their wealth. Used to be if you got good grades, got into the right school, got the right job. And after 15 years of hard work, you would get your name on a door. But that world was gone. People always tell you be careful of what you wish for, I never believed that. The lights always look brighter across the river. In a war between kings even a pawn can change the game.The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind. Like the saying goes, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Dragolic

Dragolic

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:51 am

noveeeeeeeeeeel, could i join this one ? but im not sure if ill win xD

WaKAka_CrEw

WaKAka_CrEw

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

<SS> Everyone Can Join <SS> Razz
Right?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nerdy_lillyHello

eddiesouthcombe

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Trafalgar wrote:Habbo name: Trafalgar__
Title of your story: Unsound Mind.

"Im not gonna make excuses. I asked for this. All of it. I did it to become someone else. I wanted more. We belong to a generation that watch our future get stolen from under us. Our ambitions were hijacked by men who were willing to lie, cheat and steal to protect their wealth. Used to be if you got good grades, got into the right school, got the right job. And after 15 years of hard work, you would get your name on a door. But that world was gone. People always tell you be careful of what you wish for, I never believed that. The lights always look brighter across the river. In a war between kings even a pawn can change the game.The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind. Like the saying goes, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
This already wins in my eyes. Yeezus Kenneth. That was brilliant. (:
-applause-

S.

Nerdy_lillyHello

WaKAka_CrEw

WaKAka_CrEw

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Habbo name: WaKAka.CrEw
Title: School Memories

When I think of my school today, I am filled with affection, gratitude, sadness and nostalgia for I know I shall never be able to go back to it. Nestled in a picturesque valley amidst wavy hills, the residential school of Secret Service has moulded my mind for five years. Now I am compelled to bid goodbye to it. It is a thought that is once happy and sad.
     First of all, I think of my teachers, who had taught me various subjects and kindled in me a passion of knowledge. I particularly think of Mr Vicky who taught us English with an infections love and enthusiasm. He did not teach merely from the examination point of view but tried to instil into our minds the love for literature and capacity for original thinking.
     How can I forget my friends who made my stay in this school so sweet and fruitful? I recall the animated discussion and endless conversation I had with them. In their company, I shed my angularities, sharpened my powers of argument and expression, and developed my wit and sence of humour. I had two best friends in particular. I shared their interest in literature and love of nature. We often read the same books and compared notes. We used to go for long walks up the hills in the light of the setting sun. Farewell to the friends of my schooldays.
     Farewell to all the delightful activities which enriched our school lives. My friends and I parted on the last day of school with a heavy heart. We wished we could have stayed there a few days more.
                                                                     (280 words)
Thank you so much for reading Smile 🐱  

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Yes everybody can join! Competition is extended till pay time!

AJCub281

AJCub281

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Habbo Name: AJCub281
Title: Overcoming the Impossible 

A few years ago a girl was severely depressed. She was getting bullied everyday, and had no friends. She was constantly called a “f*cking b*tch”. She would beg and plead to her parents everyday if they could move, if she could be home schooled, or not go to school. Everyday would be a living hell. No one would talk to her. Then she started being in risk for suicide. She would constantly be thinking of ways to kill herself, the more ways the better. Then someone on her swim team noticed her cry for help. She told her parents, who told the coach, who told the suicidal girls parents. The girl went to therapy, and slowly got better. Now that girl overcame the depression, and now has so many friends, and even is a model. But once in a while, she still gets those horrible thoughts. That girl is me. 

(sorry a little depressing ❤ )

BANNED=IAMAMAZING

BANNED=IAMAMAZING

Posted Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 am

Who won? Didnt came Sad

jmadmaxw_akira

Nerdy_lillyHello

KittyLeeXH

KittyLeeXH

Loyal Member

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:27 pm

So sorry for the long wait guys, we will be announcing the winner on sunday (24 Nov) after pay!

Nerdy_lillyHello

Erys

Erys

Ex - Moderator

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:29 am

Topic Locked - Inactive

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum