Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Promotion Issue

Message (Page 1 of 1)

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 am

I have noticed many worker getting promoted a lot recently, which is good thing as it proves that we are having a lot of hard worker and also allow the workers to feel that they are having a good reason to work in <SS>. However, due to the fact that the promoters are promoting the workers to many times, it causes many worker to get promoted too fast. I have noticed a few workers getting promoted to the next rank unit in a day which is not fair for others worker who are also a hardworking but only get promoted to the next rank unit in a week.

When an employee who deserve a promotion, we should check the badge that they work in <SS> for how many days. We should make the Trial Rank to be in Trial for 5-7days. That they can prove they are worth it. No offense everyone. Razz 

:bounce: Roxette :bounce:

archie44

archie44

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 am

It's really weird, there are some people that get promoted a lot and some who rarely get promoted...

I don't think there should be a trial rank, I mean if someone transfers they deserved their rank because they were of that rank before in the previous agency they were in, i don't think we have to test them even further with a trial. And even for a trial period for each unit, 5-7 days seems way too much.

As for people who transfer not being given proper training, the transfer unit will be having our own training script for the people who transfer to SS.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

archie44 wrote:It's really weird, there are some people that get promoted a lot and some who rarely get promoted...

I don't think there should be a trial rank, I mean if someone transfers they deserved their rank because they were of that rank before in the previous agency they were in, i don't think we have to test them even further with a trial. And even for a trial period for each unit, 5-7 days seems way too much.

As for people who transfer not being given proper training, the transfer unit will be having our own training script for the people who transfer to SS.
Okay example, lets just make just for 3days. Cause alot of them need to prove that they are honest , loyal or something.

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am

I don't understand why 20% or more of the employee promoted one unit in a day. This is truth..A member who yesterday was a trainer or a legal affairs. But today i saw her she was diplomatic... WOW :affraid:  is this real weird or getting promotion to fast. Some of the HR+ Question her, how did you get this fast? She told them by hard working....

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:53 am

People can get promo not more than 4-5 in one day.. This is my suggestion.. Nothing much. And if it's happened in lowest rank? it doesn't matter.

Last edited by Rocker_Reaz on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

http://officialss.habbo-help.com/u47

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

Rocker_Reaz wrote:People can get promo not more than 4-5 in one day.. This is my suggestion.. Nothing much.
even though saying this , a lot of people will still liar 🐱  or some :roll:

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 pm

emoroxi3 wrote:
Rocker_Reaz wrote:People can get promo not more than 4-5 in one day.. This is my suggestion.. Nothing much.
That's why we made promotion log.. you can check the time of their last promotion, if you are confusing or they are lying (you can easily see the post time)..  Wink

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Rocker_Reaz wrote:
emoroxi3 wrote:
That's why we made promotion log.. you can check the time of their last promotion, if you are confusing or they are lying (you can easily see the post time)..  Wink
Nice.. But the problem is we need to one by one find Sad.

KLUsweet

KLUsweet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 pm

emoroxi3 wrote:
Rocker_Reaz wrote:
emoroxi3 wrote:
Agreed Very Happy

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:14 pm

emoroxi3 wrote:
Rocker_Reaz wrote:
emoroxi3 wrote:
yeah.. it's hard to find a name in too many list.. 

CTRL+F and search the name in 1st page to last page. Razz Very Happy

archie44

archie44

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 pm

emoroxi3 wrote:I don't understand why 20% or more of the employee promoted one unit in a day. This is truth..A member who yesterday was a trainer or a legal affairs. But today i saw her she was diplomatic... WOW :affraid:  is this real weird or getting promotion to fast. Some of the HR+ Question her, how did you get this fast? She told them by hard working....
I agree with that, it would be that they get promoted too much (which i find unlikely) or self promotion, which is mostly likely the case.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PQxavier

KLUsweet

KLUsweet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 pm

right now, there many HR+ on base..
they been promoting same people again less than 15 minutes... 
we need to do something about this.. some HR+ didnt ask when they last promotion, they just promoted them...
this isn't fair for people at FTB... they been waiting for the seat at FTF for so long...

emoroxi3

emoroxi3

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 pm

PQxavier , you are right someone working for more then 7hrs+ Didn't get any promotion. :(We should check the time everyday. Yeah KLUsweet Sad

Rocker_Reaz

Rocker_Reaz

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm

KLUsweet wrote:right now, there many HR+ on base..
they been promoting same people again less than 15 minutes... 
we need to do something about this.. some HR+ didnt ask when they last promotion, they just promoted them...
this isn't fair for people at FTB... they been waiting for the seat at FTF for so long...
yea.. Agree..

gingerdevil88

gingerdevil88

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I guess us Senior staff need to promote you all fairly

Pazan

Pazan

Support Administrator
Support Administrator

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Locked - no replies in 25+ days.