Overseer Changes

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Channdie

Channdie

Manager
Manager

Posted Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:59 pm

DEV Exclusive Unit Announcement

The current overseer of DEV (weianthony) is on LOA.  Therefore, the temporary Overseer of the DEV EU will be Viv,.   Please welcome Viv, into her temporary role and wish her luck.  Badge Administration has been removed from weianthony and granted to Viv,.  Please see me for your admin when you return from your LOA.

DEV members are all being given access to the DEV Forum.  Please make sure to be active within that particular forum.  Your EU Overseer will post important information and tasks in that forum.

Internal Affairs Exclusive Unit Announcement

The current overseer of IA (-TwilightEyes.) is on LOA.  Therefore, the temporary Overseer of the IA EU will be OfficerNic.  Please welcome OfficerNic into his temporary role and wish him luck.  Badge administration has been removed from -TwilightEyes and granted to OfficerNic.  Please see me for your admin when you return from your LOA.

Exclusive Unit Announcement

As all of the Overseers in their respective EU are aware - I have been selected as the Overseer of all Exclusive Units.  If you are ever in need of assistance and your Overseer is not assisting, please do come to me and I will do my best to assist you. 

If you have any questions in regards to any of these announcements, please feel free to post them below.

Thanks,
Chandler

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm