Secret Service Backup Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Application for AT team are now Open.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

acemauly

acemauly

Loyal Member

Posted Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 am

Name: acemauly

What Team Are You Applying for?
Public Relations

Why are you applying for AT?
I am applying to become a part of the Advertising Team because I love working with people! It feels great to communicate with others. On the other hand, I love working at SS. When you combine these two, you have an excellent communicator who wants to bring out the best in SS. Thats me!

What can you bring to the team?
One of the big things I can bring to the team is dedication. I am always willing to lend a hand to anyone, and try to make myself available as much as possible. Someone like this would be excellent for the team!

Why Do you think you deserve to be a part of AT?
I deserve to be a part of AT because I absolutely love working at SS, and being apart of the SS family. The ability to be able to share that with others, getting them to experience it, would be amazing. I would love to spread the message to as many as possible about how great SS can be for them, and the AT would be an excellent way to do that.

Please State If you have any experience in Advertising/Marketing
I do not have any previous experience in Advertising/Marketing, put I would absolutely love to get into the field. I feel like it was made for me!

Thank you for taking the time to read this application, and I hope you will consider me for approval. Smile

sydnie.violet

sydnie.violet

Loyal Member

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 am

Thank you for your application! 
It will be looked over and we will invite you to an interview. 

S.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:20 pm